First 2 classes - Part 7

Joes PoV
Day 1 of class. My thatching this morning then media later on today. I was so excited for both of them so I woke up quite early and went to the on campus cafe for breakfast. I took my laptop with me so I could do any research, I decided that today after this media class I'm going to start a channel. I just need to film the introductory video which shouldn't be so bad. It's amazing that they do these courses at university and I've also heard that you are given a choice of projects to do:make a video, or create a comic. With the video you have to edit it and use sound effects and screen effects, that sort of thing and then submit it. The comic you have to create the whole script, characters, panels. Everything. I would like to do both. But maybe if I do the youtube thing that could class as the video and then in class I could do the comic. I ate my breakfast slowly as I had a lot of time and then I found myself staring at the create channel button on YouTube. I was about to press it but I noticed something bright red walk past the window. The girl? Maybe but I looked at the time and I had to get to class. Thatching.

The thatching class was so good. Already I've learnt things my uncle never told me. We didn't do anything because it was just an introduction but it was amazing. After the class I went back to my dorm for an hour to find Caspar not there. I figured he was just out getting lunch so I quickly made myself some lunch and sat watching a few YouTube videos for a bit.

I finally saw the clock and thought I better head to my media course. I didn't think many people would take it but I wanted to be early just incase there was loads of people. I might be part of the scholarship but I still want to make sure I have a good seat without having everyone know I'm on a scholarship. I walked towards the class and spotted Caspar stood outside the door. He called me over and we started talking.
"Oh hey mate. Good that you're here early actually. The professor wanted to talk to the 3 scholarship students. I think the other ones in there. Come on".
"Alright". We walked in. Caspar first and me following behind with my head slightly lowered. I lifted my head and was surprised to see... her. The girl. She took media and she's the 3rd scholarship? The professor greeted us and started explaining things. All things I either didn't understand or didn't hear because I was lost in thought. Lost in the thought of the beautiful redhead standing in front of me. She was trying to look away from me, I could tell but she always ended up looking into my eyes again.
"Alright so. I would like you to meet each other. Caspar and Joe, you know each other. So you two. This is Dianne, Dianne Buswell".

A/N
Hope you're enjoying this story. Do you like chapters where its just Joes PoV and then the next chapter just being Dianne's but its like the same time? Please give me feedback. I love writing this boom at the moment xx