The dance - Part 17

Joes PoV
We had just finished the dance that Dianne choreographed and we had a small break before filming the last bit of the video. My camera equipment wasn't the best yet but Caspar let me borrow some of his so it was a little better. We were just about to film when I heard near silent sobs coming from behind me. I looked over to see Dianne crying.
"Dianne? You okay?"
"No. But come on let's just film this" Her answer was so blunt. I mean it was my own fault. I told her no. How is it that about a week ago she was comforting me about my parents and then a few days ago she got asked out. I over reacted, even though she wasn't my girlfriend and now we're like strangers. I'm meant to be focusing on my courses but all i think about is Dianne and how she is. What is she doing? Can i make this better? I don't know.

We were near the end of the routine. It was flushed away themed and it reminded me of myself actually and Dianne. The red hair and all. We were like them. I wanted to be like them. The camera was still rolling and the ending was coming up. We was ending with a hollywood drop and then i bring her back up and hold her tight. The time came the drop happened. I lifted her up. And then out if no where I kissed her. It was passionate. She kissed back. She started licking my lips. I happily opened my mouth and started pushing her back so she was leaned up against a wall. It felt so good but was it wrong? Should we be doing this? Eventually we pulled away. She looked confused but the glint in her eye suggested she was happy. I was too.
"Dianne. Caspar is out later. Can you come round mine so we can talk properly. About us. I miss us being together. Speaking. I want to be with you."
"Joe. Honestly I want to be with you so bad. I wanted to take things slow because I've rushed a relationship before. And it didn't work out. But i know with you. I want it now"
"Di. Just come to mine we will talk about it then. But first". I leaned back in and kissed her again. We were full on making out for about 10 minutes before Dianne's dance teacher walked in.
"Oh sorry guys" she said.
"Omg. I'm so sorry" Dianne said slightly embarrassed.
"It's fine. Oh hey. That dance I saw both of you doing earlier. Who choreographed that?"
"Dianne did" i said. "It's for one of my YouTube videos"
"Ah. Would we be able to use the both of you for this show thats happening, we're trying to get new students for next year. They would love that"
"Well I'm a dancer, so I'd be fine but Joe?" Dianne looked at me questioningly. I nodded.
"Yeah of course. I love this dance. It brings new things together" i said whilst winking.
"Thank you. Oh and Dianne. Charlie. Your dance partner. He dropped out apparently because he couldn't dance with you. So we don't have a partner for you anymore. Sorry". She nodded sadly but I could tell she was slightly happy he was gone. I could potentially start this course. I don't need this thatching one. I could change. Ill ask later. Right now. I need to talk to Dianne.

A/N
Nearly there. I hope you actually enjoy this book. I'm enjoying writing it but do you like it? Please comment if you do because if not I probably won't carry on with this book. I know a few people have said they like it but still not too sure. And I assure you I'm not trying to get attention or anything 😂