Move in With me? - Part 42

Dianne's PoV
My parents offered to take us out for some food and go looking around our local town for a bit before leaving us alone so I could show Joe everything. They took us to my favourite childhood place to eat, the pub just around the corner from our house. They had the best burgers and the most beautiful seating area outside. There was even a little fountain the last time I came here. The food was wonderful as usual and Mum and Dad were asking Joe so many questions about his YouTube channel and how he was finding dance. He seemed to really get on with them which I'm so glad about, and they seem to really like him as well which is even better.

We finished up with the food and then me and mum dragged the boys clothes shopping for a bit, mum offered to buy me a few bits and Joe apparently bought me something as well but gave it to mum to take home for us.
"Thanks Mark, Rina. The food was great and thank you for taking that thing home for Di" Joe said politely.
"No problem guys. You have fun now". As soon as they left I grabbed Joes hand and smiled towards him before dragging him to a store which could make him quite uncomfortable. Victoria Secret.
"Um Di? What are we doing here?" Joe asked nervously.
"Just a little bit of last minute Christmas shopping" I winked.
"Di? What do you mean?"
"Oh come on Joseph. You know what I mean"
"Yeah but Di we can't in your old bedroom! With your parents in the house"
"Well lucky for us they're doing their annual take the boys out dinner tomorrow night abd they always leave me at home so I can wrap all the presents. But mums already done them and I've nearly finished mine"
"Right?" He smiled.
"Come on. I need your opinion. As it is going to be for you"
"Come on then you. But I might buy you a little Christmas present in here as well" he winked.
"Joseph!"
"What?" He laughed
"Come on"

"Well that was an experience for you wasn't it?"
"Yep. Can't wait to see you in that though" he said pointing towards my bag.
"Actually Joe could you put this in your backpack. I'm not sure my mum will be so happy if she sees that in my hands. Let alone my dad"
"Sure. Um actually I need to go and get something do you want to get us a drink in there or something. I will be back in a few ticks"
"Sure". I gave him a peck before going to get us some drinks with the money he left with me.

Joes PoV
After our small trip to Victoria Secret I had picked up a lacey 2 piece for Dianne in the shade of green she likes. Nothing wrong with giving her and extra Christmas present even if it is basically treating myself. But I know she likes the 2 pieces and the colour, but after her telling me we will be alone tomorrow night and her being very flirty I realised I didn't have any condoms with me so I made my way to the nearest pharmacy while Dianne got us some drinks. I mean sure, Dianne probably has some already but I would never do anything without protection and I basically promised her parents that this morning. After getting what I needed I went and got Dianne and she showed me around where her old schools were and where she used to go after school. Even the very swing she used to sit on and then the place where she had her first kiss. I decided to take her over there and kiss her.
"Who's was better?" I whispered gently as she laughed and pushed me back.
"Yours. Obviously". I smirked at her before we continued to walk down to the beach. The sun was about to go down so we looked at the time.
"Omg Joe we've been out for nearly 4 hours!"
"Well time flies when you're having fun"
"Yeah. Definitely. Can we sit? And watch the sunset?"
"Of course gorgeous" we sat in silence for a few moments just enjoying each others company. "It was good to see your niece and nephew with their parents again. Did they speak to you?"
"Yeah. Everything is sorted now. They might come to visit from time to time but not very often and if anything like that happens again I will get a phone call"
"Well that's good"
"Yeah". We sat in silence once again before I broke it again.
"So Di?"
"God Joe. You like talking don't you" she laughed.
"Sorry"
"No, go on" she smiled.
"I was going to ask you on Christmas but well now seems like a really good time"
"Woah Joe don't ask me to marry you yet" she interrupted.
"No no I'm not. But, well you don't have to say yes but Di? What would you think about us maybe, uh moving in together?"
"Joe... um..."

A/N
Cliffhanger. Sorryyy. What do you think she will say and that whole little scene about Victoria Secret. Was inspired by one of their vlogs. If you know you know I guess. Hope you enjoyed. And let me know anythings you want to read or see xx