Getting to know her - Part 9

Dianne's PoV
After our little pre meeting the rest of the students started to come in. I sat near the front and to my surprise, so did Joe. We were getting told about everything we needed to do within the course and then the rest of our time could be spent getting to know each other or planning our projects. Joe and I were the only ones on the front row so I decided to move to the middle a bit more. So did he. It's like he wanted to sit next to me. But how could he? I was just. Me.

Joes PoV
I decided that instead of sitting with Caspar I would try and sit with Dianne and get to know her a little. She was honestly beautiful and now that she's in my class we might even talk. I noticed her move over a bit so I did the same and ended up sat 1 chair away from her. We had ones seat in between us, but for some reason I couldn't get my words out to ask if I could sit there. I just decided to sit there. I jumped up and sat next to her. At first we kept ourselves to ourselves but then I finally had the confidence to start a conversation.
"So Dianne. That's your name?"  She smiled at me.
"Yeah and you're Joe right?" I nodded. "Look I'm really sorry about the eye thing the other day and saying all that stuff. Um I'm not going to lie. I think all I said is true but I don't want you to think I'm too forward or anything. Sorry".
"Hey! You don't have to be sorry. It wasn't that weird you know. It was flattering". She looked up and smiled at me but she still had a worried look in her eye. "So you're from Australia?" 
"Yeah. Moved here recently just to attend this school".
"Wow. That is a big move. A lot of commitment. How you finding it so far?" 
"Well obviously I miss my family. And it's only our first official day. But I've already made a couple of friends from my dance class and the company in this class is quite nice too".
"Aw thanks" I chuckled sarcastically. She looked at me with a small smile but glared at me. "God, sorry". I laughed.
"So what about you. Where you from? What's your major? Age? Everything?" 
"Well I'm from a small village called Lacock in Wiltshire. I'm majoring in this and Roof Thatching. And I'm 22. I have a... nearly have a YouTube channel but yeah. Thats pretty much me".
"Thats so cool! But what's a roof thatcher?"
"A person who makes roof out of straw".
"Cooolll". I laughed at the way she said cool. It was more like cooo but it still had the L pronounced. She's cute.
"Well I think maybe we should start planning our projects then".
"If there's any partner work would I be able to work with you?"
"Of course. I hope Caspar finds a new friend though".
"Oh. Sorry I forgot you're like really close with him".
"I mean we've been best mates for a long while but it doesn't mean I have to be with him 24/7". I laughed to myself silently. "Bit of a backfire considering he's my dorm mate as-well". She laughed at me and brought her eyes up to meet mine. Her eyes were beautiful. Mesmerising. You could get lost in them but never want to come back to reality. She was truly beautiful inside and out. I hope I get to know her more.

The class soon ended and everyone was walking out. I managed to get Dianne to talk to me for a bit, so I could get her number. I didn't want to seem forward but I really liked her. I don't know what it was. I just did.

A/N
Hope everyone reading is enjoying this book. I love writing it. Quick question again. Do you like the 1 PoV chapters or do you want longer chapters with both PoV's in. Totally your choice. Please comment what you would like? Also don't forget that I have my original book. Years come back. Check out my profile for it. Its still being updated. Thanks xx