5 million! - Part 34

Joe's PoV
It's been a few weeks since Dianne has been ill and I still haven't taken him to the skate park. I feel terrible but I've had some school work to do recently. But now I've done the most I can and Dianne is feeling much better I am going to surprise him today. I also got my dad to bring some of my old knee pads and skateboard and scooter for me so I could give them to Billy. I spoke to Di and told her and she said that Mia wanted to watch some videos with her all day so she was find with me taking him out.

I woke up this morning to the curtains open and the sun glaring in on me. I was at first confused before I looked down and saw that I wasn't in my bed. I was on top of it with loads of books about the history of dance around me. I was trying to get better at the theory side of things so at least I can say I'm not all bad at dance, that in mind, Dianne has been a saint with me and is actually a miracle worker.

I got out of bed and started to get ready. After getting ready I phoned Dianne and told her I would be around half an hour. She told me okay and said that Billy was up and ready but really confused as to why Mia wasn't getting dressed as well. I ended the call and got all pf my old things together for Billy then I made my way to Dianne's dorm. I text her telling her to let Billy answer the door while I placed the scooter and skateboard outside it. I knocked and then ran round the corner.

Dianne's PoV
I heard Joe knock so I knew what was happening.
"Hey Bill can you be a big boy and answer the door for me. It's probably Joe"
"Okay". I watched him walk over to the door, open it and find the things Joe had left for him. I thought it was so thoughtful of him to do this for him so I smiled to myself and then saw Billy's shocked face. He was looking at me when I saw Joe come and stand at the door. I smiled towards him and then pointed to him so Billy could turn around. He turned around and instantly flew into Joes arms.
"Thank you Joey!!!!" He screamed
"Its alright bill. Do you want to get your shoes on then we can go to that skate park?"
"Yess thank you!!"
"No problem". Joe came over to me and gave me a kiss.
"Have fun today Billy and Joe please look after him. Not sure that in a few weeks time when you meet my family that they want to find out you broke Billys arm" I laughed.
"Babe. Small ramps I know. And of course I'll be looking out for him". After that he turned around. Grabbed Billys hand and left my dorm. God he looked good with kids. He will be a great father one day!
"Dot. Come on I want to show you something". I walked over to wear Mia was sat and she pressed play on the TV.
"Hey that's Joe?"
"Yeah he's my favourite YouTuber and not just because I know him"
"Aw Mia! Wait what does that number mean?"
"That's how many subscribers he has". 5 million. Wow he didn't tell me he hit that.
"Oh okay. Thats a lot. Anyway lets watch all of his videos then. I'm guessing these are the videos you wanted t watch?"
"Yeah!"
"Okay". I snuggled up to her with a blanket around us as we watched my boyfriend on a screen being so funny so effortlessly. I quickly text him saying.
'Hey! You didn't tell me you hit 5 mil on YouTube?'
'Huh? How do you know that?'
'Mia loves your channel apparently and showed me'
'Aw bless her'
'Yeah. Anyway we need to celebrate that 5 million'
'I guess so 😂 look Di I'll text you in a bit. We just got to the park'
'Okay love you. Have fun'
'Love you too'

A/N
Soooo. Its been a few days since I last updated. I'm very sorry. Just wanted to focus on my last few exams and now I am officially no longer a year 11. Summer has come early but not really because I start full time work on Thursday next week. But I won't stop writing. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and there's more to come soon. Thank you for everyone's support and also message me or comment any suggestions or just anything you want to talk about! Xx