I love you - Part 25

Dianne's PoV
Me and Oti had gotten ready and we were heading over to Joes. I didn't bother knocking so I just walked in and found Joe. I left Oti in the living room and then realised that she was with Caspar's girlfriend. I went over to Joe and wrapped my arms around his waist whilst pressing my face into his back whilst addressing Caspar.
"So care to explain what has happened between you and Oti Caspar?" Joe turned around and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"Nothing. There was a moment, or a few moments and then a kiss. But I pulled away and so did she".
"Well. I sure hope her and her boyfriend don't break up. Apparently he saw and didn't come tonight so"
"Ah crap. What should I do?"
"Well. I texted him to come round so make sure you're with your girlfriend all night. Okay?"
"Okay". He walked off and found Amber. I turned to Joe and looked at him in the eye. He soon leant down and kissed me before I pulled away.
"Have you checked your channel? You're already at like 500,000!" He turned away and looked sad.
"Yeah but its only because of Zoe"
"No its not! You're your own person. Zoe has nothing to do with it! People love you for you. I know I lo.." I stopped. We hadn't said that yet. I'm not sure he even feels the same. I just blurted it out and I didn't mean to!
"Di what was you going to say?"
"Oh. um. what. Nothing"
"Right. Okay?" He looked down.
"It's just we've never said it before have we? And its not that its not true but I don't know. Are we going to fast? Do you even feel the same? Probably not". He lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes.
"Say it Di. Say it"
"I can't. It's. Its too soon"
"Is it?"
"Um. Yeah. I think"
"Dianne you say it first and I'll say it back. I promise"
"I lo.." I stopped myself again.
"I love you Dianne. I really do. I love you!" Joe interrupted. I stood back and held my hand to my mouth. I jumped into his arms and kissed him so deeply that we nearly fell over.
"I love you too Joe. I'm sorry for not saying it. But I love you". I kissed him more and more before we got interrupted from the timer.
"Come on you. Lets eat some dinner and then talk some more tonight. And by talk I mean finish what we just started" Joe winked. I think I'm finally ready to go all the way with him. Now I know what he feels I think I'm ready. But I still want it to be special.

A/N
Short chapter sorry. And I'm dragging this dinner thing out because tbh I need to think of a storyline but I also need to focus on my exams so at least there is still chapters. Just really repetitive. Sorry xx

User shoutout
lexie_23_13