Zoe, Quick! - Part 2

Joe's PoV
I was waiting in the living room, trembling with nerves, waiting for the post to come. I could have been doing my coursework but I was too nervous. Today should be the day I find out if i can do my two part course in Thatching and media. Zoe, my sister, is an amazing YouTuber. All of her fans keep asking me to make a channel and to be honest I wouldn't mind. I would love to start one but I don't know how so I'm doing a media course to help. Hopefully I get in! Anyway whilst i was sat waiting Zoe came downstairs vlogging. She showed the camera to me and then faced it back on herself telling everyone that i was getting my acceptance letter today.
"Zo, you only get an acceptance letter if you're accepted. Don't jinx it". She laughed and walked off into the kitchen. Just as the kitchen door closed I heard the flicker of the letter box. I stood up ever so quickly, almost giving myself head rush, and rushed over to the door. There was one letter today. One big letter facing downwards on the floor. I slowly bent down and turned the letter around.
'Master Joseph Sugg'
'From London University of arts'
I stood still for a small moment just staring at the envelope in my hand. I went to open it but stopped myself. What if I didn't get in? But then why would it be a big envelope? But it could just have leaflets of how to try again? I couldn't do it. I couldn't open it. Zoe can open it.
"Zoe, Quick!"
"What, what is it.." she stopped mid sentence and saw my shaky hands holding an envelope. "Joe, open it!" 
"I can't Zo, you open it?"
"Ah give it here". She tore it open pulling the letter out and reading it through. A smile crept onto her face.
"Joe, you're getting out of this little village! You're moving to London on a full scholarship. I'm so proud of you!" She jumped up and down excitedly.
"Wait, really? You're not lying?" She shook her head and handed me the letter.
"Omg! I'm moving to London! I'm going to miss you so much zozebo"
"I'm going to miss you too broseph. But actually, I'm moving to Brighton, with Alf".
"Oh, Congratulations. But what about Dad?"
"I don't know. We will have to talk to him later. But he can't stop either of us going. We're both over 18". I nodded as she ran upstairs phoning someone presumably Alfie to tell him I got in. I pulled my phone out and saw a message from Caspar.
'Call me quick'
I called him and he answered sounding really excited.
"Alright mate, hows it going"
"Cut the crap Joe, did you get it?"
"Yeah, did you?"
"Yeah"
"Right on 3 we will say if we got in or not"
"3,2,1"
"Im moving to London on a scholarship" we both said in sync.
"Wait, really Joe?"
"Yeah, and you?"
"Yeah"
"Wow"

I'm moving to London
Zoe is moving to Brighton
I hope my dad will be okay