The Reward - Part 35

A/N
Please give me some ideas of what you want to see in this book. Like do you want more Uni stuff. More family stuff? The Christmas is coming soon or do you want a complete twist of a baby or something like that. I did want it to be realistic though so if you did want a baby it would be one where it was a mistake after a night out or something, I don't know. Also read the A/N down below please as there is a user who is a really good writer and has just brought a new book out. Thanks for the support xx
Also don't forget about my other book Forever Yours xx

Joes PoV
We had just finished at the skate park and we had quite a lot of fun but now Billy looks exhausted so I offered him to go for a quick milkshake before we went hone to Dianne. He quickly agreed which seemed to liven his spirits. Or just himself. Maybe he needs some sugar. We walked into this cute little coffee shop that do the best milkshakes. Billy chose an Oreo crunchy chocolate milkshake which looked very nice but I just went for a plain chocolate one. We drank them on the walk home and when we got there we saw Dianne watching TV with Mia asleep with her head on Dianne's lap.
"He Di"
"Hey guys. Bills Uncle Andrew is coming round in a minute so you can spend the rest of the night with him. Do you want to go and pack a bag? Mia did hers earlier"
"Okay Auntie Dot. Thank you for today Joey!"
"No problem bud". He ran off to Dianne's room and I sat down next to Dianne.
"So how did it go then?"
"It was really good. He loved all the ramps. Now don't be mad. We went on one big one but I made sure he was okay the whole way"
"That's alright Joe. He looked like he's had fun and as long as he isn't hurt"
"Of course. I also took him for a milkshake to that cute place we went to a few weeks ago"
"Aw it's amazing there. I really fancy one of their milkshakes"
"Well. Good thing I bought you one then" I surprised her. "There's one for Mia too but she can have it when she wakes up. Don't want to to disturb her"
"Joseph. You are the best!"
"I try". I leaned in to kiss her but before our lips met we were interrupted by a knock at the door. I threw my head back moaning before smiling back at Dianne and opening the door. Andrew was stood there and was ready for the kids.
"Billy, Andrew is here" I shouted whilst Dianne gently shook Mia awake. I gave Mia her milkshake before they both left and me and Dianne were left alone.
"So how come you're always on your own now then?" I asked Dianne
"Oh. Did I not tell you. Oti decided to move in with her boyfriend so she's just got to clear her room out and I'm by myself again"
"Ah right". I was listening to everything she said but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her beautiful features. She was absolutely stunning.
"Just kiss me Joe" she laughed. I leaned in and just as our lips were about to touch for the second time my phone pinged. I looked down to see my sister messaging me about hitting 5 million.
"Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that. You hit 5 million babe. I'm so proud of you"
"Thank you. Now. Turn your phone off. Ive turned mine off. Lock the door and turn the lights out so people don't think we're awake and let me kiss you without any interruptions". She laughed at me before turning the lamp beside her off and then her phone. I leant in and finally our lips met. Every time I kiss her it feels so special. It isn't forced and the spark is always there. My stomach does summersaults and I never want to break away from her. Her soft lips capture my heart and they fit perfectly against mine. Like a jigsaw, she is the missing piece I never used to be able to find. But now I've found it, I've found her.
"Let me give you a little reward for hitting 5 million Joe?"
"Okay?"
"Come on. Bedroom". She said getting up and yanking me by the shirt. I took it off and pushed her backwards to her bedroom. Well this was going to be a great reward.

A/N
Have no idea if that Oreo milkshake is actually real but I've seen some sort of Oreo milkshake before. Also sorry for any spelling errors where my typing hasn't been too great! Xx

User shoutout, I've done this one before but they have a new book out which is definitely worth the read and there's only 2 chapter at the moment. I love it.
: JOANNE108_