Christmas to Remember - Part 40

Joe's PoV
We arrived at Diannes childhood home and she looked so happy. The happiest I had ever seen her. Though I have seen that smile before and it was on our first date so I'm a little confused. Do I make her that happy? Well she did love the date and she definitely loves it here so it's probably why. To be honest I'm not sure how she did it - how she left her parents to move half way across the world and study dance at the school in London when she is just from a small town called Bunbury. I definitely wouldn't have been able to do it, I found it hard leaving my dad in Wiltshire let alone a different country. It would have killed me. How does she manage so well? My beautiful girlfriend is such a brave person and I honestly have no idea why she is with me. I'm the most opposite of brave ever. Dianne means so much to me and she works so hard just to do other people proud but I know she is making herself proud. Maybe she feels like she has to work hard to prove to her parents she is so good. I still don't get how she could move though. It would have broken my dads heart and mine. Suddenly I'm knocked out of my thoughts as my bouncy, crazy girlfriend comes over to me.
"What you thinking about?"
"Huh?"
"Joe come on. You were so deep in thought. What are you thinking about?"
"Oh. Um just you"
"Really? Wow. I know I'm special and all but why?" She laughs. I stay serious which makes her really worried.
"I'm just so proud of you. You are the bravest person I know and I guess I'm just confused"
"Confused about what?"
"Well I just saw a smile that is a rare smile that I've now seen twice. The first when we went on our first date and now when you're with your family. I can't possibly make you feel the same way your family do. And then you're so brave for leaving your family to focus on your dream of becoming a professional dance but I'm the opposite of brave. The very opposite, I'm basically a wimp". I paused for a second then looked into her eyes "I guess what I'm trying to say is. How did I get you? Why did you choose me?"  I took a deep sigh before feeling Diannes hand tangle in mine.
"First of all you are not a wimp. It was hard for me to leave but I had to. Just like you did. You may not have moved countries but you still had to be brave to leave your dad. He is all you've ever known. And secondly, the smile. Well I smile that when I'm at home and our first date I realised that a home isn't just a building. Joseph, a home is where you feel safe and loved. And I feel like that with you so where ever you are, home is. What's that saying of the home is where the heart is? Well Joe you have my heart so you are where I feel at home, and trust me I smile like this all the time with you. You just don't see it because we're either kissing or in bed doing something" she winked. I couldn't help but laugh. She pulled me into a hug.
"I love you Dianne Claire Buswell"
"And I love you Joseph Graham Sugg". We shared a small and sweet kiss " now come on. 4 Buswells already love you lets get the rest of them to as well" she laughed dragging me off to meet the rest of her family. This girl is amazing. She makes me feel special and the way she introduced me to everyone saying 'this is Joe, my boyfriend, very serious boyfriend whom I love very much' my heart fluttered every time she said it. I love this girl more than words can describe and I have a feeling a Christmas with the Buswells will be one to remember.

A/N
Longish Chapter, hope you enjoyed. Also. Who's going to their tour. Probably already asked but I'm excited!!! Leave feedback please xx