The Date -Part 46

Joes PoV
After waking up after my peaceful sleep I decided to let Di sleep in for a bit while I helped tidy the house with Rina. She told me I didn't have to but I insisted and I would have had nothing to do otherwise. Billy and Mia eventually appeared and I offered to make them some breakfast so Rina didn't have to, I made them waffles just the way they liked them and then sat with them while they ate. Dianne eventually woke up and I told her to have a relaxing bath while I headed to the shops to get our meal for tonight. I decided on making her an avocado salad for starter, stuffed vegetables for main and even making her my own chocolate truffle for pudding. By the time I got back it was around 4pm and everyone started to get ready to go out. Mark and Rina decided that instead of their annual take their sons out for dinner that they would take everyone with them and leave me and Di to be by ourselves. I had to quickly get dressed before starting to cook our meal so I headed upstairs into Dianne's room to find her there in just her underwear she bought. I couldn't take my eyes off her so I just wrapped my arms round her from behind which startled her. She relaxed when she realised it was me but quickly swatted my arms away and gave me a mischievous grin.
"You have to wait Joseph". I sighed but nodded and made my way to the shower.

After getting everything prepared up in Dianne's room I went down to start cooking I walked down to find Billy in a smart little suit and Mia in a very pretty dress, I asked everyone if they wanted a picture taken and happily took it for them before sending them on their way. Mark hung back and leant into my ear.
"Be safe, we will be back tomorrow"
"Tomorrow?"
"Yes you have the house to yourselves tonight". I couldn't say anything so I just smiled and nodded. He seemed happy with my reply and headed out of the door, I headed to the kitchen and starting preparing the food.

About and hour passed and all the food was ready and plated up. I went into the living room where I told Dianne to wait but she wasn't there so I knocked on the bathroom door and turned around when I heard my name, Dianne was staring down at me from the top of the stairs looking breathtakingly beautiful. I genuinely smiled up to her and told her she looked stunning and then held my hand out for her, we walked through to the small table I set up outside and then I sat her down and brought the food in.
"Joe this absolutely lovely. Thank you"
"Anything for you my love"
"My love? I really love being called that"
"Well then my love should we move on to dessert?"
"Hmmm. Maybe we could have it later"
"Hmmm. Okay". I stood up and grabbed her hand pulling her into the living room and resting her down on the couch.
"This is probably the best date I've been on" Dianne muttered seconds before my lips met hers. I pulled up and looked her in the eyes.
"Glad you liked it" I winked. She giggled slightly.
"How on earth did I manage to get you to fall in love with me?"
"Same goes for you. Now shhh". I leant down and kissed her. As much as I loved how her dress looked on her I couldn't stop my hands from reliving her body from it. My hands instantly finding her bare skin as I kissed her gently making a skin tingle

A/N
Sorry it's been so long. I forgot to tell you all that I was going on holiday for 2 weeks without having power to charge my phone. I was sailing for the most part but sorry and sorry this part was a little rushed. Hope you still liked it. Xx