Awkward partnering - Part 15

Dianne's PoV
He kissed me. I said no to him and he kissed me! I was fuming and then when I looked around after I had to forcefully push him off. I noticed Joe. He was walking away. Oh no. I'd ruined everything again. I broke down crying and couldn't control myself. I didn't move. I couldn't move. I wanted to find him but I doubt he would see me.

Andrews PoV
Dianne had been gone for a while. I told her to say no to him. How long does it take. All i can pray is that she is with Joe and forgot about calling me because she was having fun. Lets hope.

Joes PoV
I walked back into my building to find a broken looking Dianne sat outside my dorm. She noticed me and stood up.
"Dianne save it. I saw you kiss him. It's fine. We're not together anyway and now I understand why you said 'lets take it slow'"
"No Joe. Listen. He kissed me and I was rejecting him. Please Joe"
"Dianne. I saw what I saw. Its fine. I said I liked you. I'll get over it. You obviously have. Or you just lied to me to start off with"
"No. Joe? Please?" She grabbed my arm but i just shoved her away. I walked into my dorm. Caspar was sat on the sofa. I just started crying. I felt so weak but I couldn't control it. I thought she could have been the one. The one to help me through all of my parents shit, and all the stressful classes. She made me smile. But i guess all those dates have been lies. I don't know who she is. I thought she actually did like me. Obviously not.
"Woah buddy whats up?"
"Dianne. She lied to me. She doesn't like me. I can't do this mate. I thought she could have been the one!"
"I know mate. I know. Come on. Tell me whats happened. Ill try and help"

*a few days later*

Caspar's PoV
Ive been watching Joe and Dianne over the past few days. They both feel as bad as each other. I saw Dianne having a go at this boy. She really didn't kiss him. He kissed her. How could I prove that to Joe though? Currently he is working on video ideas.
"Hey Joe. I just had an idea. Why don't you have a themed wheel and then get some people to join in. They spin the wheel for which girl they have to dance with and then again for the theme and then you video the whole process and film it for a video?"
"Caspar that is brilliant thank you!" I had a plan.
"Ill pick everyone yeah? So you don't know anything or anyone?"
"Sounds good!" Thank god. I can finally fix Joe and Dianne. This should go well.

Joes PoV
"Okay hi guys. So today we're playing a little game of dance the themed dance with a partner. Caspar's idea. We don't have a name yet but that kinda works right? Anyway everyone else has spun and got their theme and partner now its my turn, Caspar has chosen everything with this so here goes nothing". I spun the wheel and lifted the note up. "Flushed away. Okay. Cool. I love that film". Person? I lifted the paper. Dianne Buswell. What?! I can't. We haven't spoken in 3 days and we just avoid each other.
"Well looks like Joe here has Dianne. Di come here. You've been picked". Dianne walked in. She looked tired and her eyes were blood shot, like she had been crying for days, but she still looked stunning. I really am falling for her even if she doesn't feel the same.
"Um hi partner"
"Hey. So guys here it is. Flushed Away with Dianne. It will be fun" i gave her a high five for the camera and then once it was turned off I walked into my room.

A/N
Okay I'm really sorry if you don't like this. I just thought that maybe some people won't like this. But I'm showing the ups and downs of relationships and I promise they will, eventually, get together. Just for the time being they're not. Thanks Chikura for the idea of this chapter. Highly appreciated. If you like murder mysteries go check out her account!
JoanneSuggwell2729
KiaraBryon