Auntie Dot is Sick - Part 33

Joes PoV
I woke up before Dianne today and I knew that we had a class today so I set her an alarm and got myself ready. She seemed quite tired after yesterday so I wanted her to get enough sleep. I got dressed and made my way into the living area of her dorm.
"Morning uncle Joe"
"Morning bill"
"When can we go to the skate park Joey?"
"How about after mine and Dianne's class today? I will come pick you two up straight after it and then we can go?"
"Okay. Thank you Joey"
"No problem mate. Now do you want some breakfast?"
"Yes please? Wheres Auntie Dot?"
"She's a little tired so she's still in bed"
"Okay. Should I wake Mia up?"
"Nah leave her be. How about you get dressed while I make the breakfast?"
"Okay!" He walked off to the bathroom to get dressed whilst I made my way to the kitchen. He came out 2 minutes later fully dressed and ready for breakfast.
"Here you go Billy. I'm just going to check on Dianne"
"Okay. Thank you for breakfast"
"No problem". I left him eating his breakfast and went to wake Di up. She wasn't in bed so I checked the bathroom. She was throwing up.
"Omg Di are you okay?"
"Um I don't think so. I don't think I'm going to our class today"
"No you're definitely not. Come here" I felt her forehead which was burning and then pulled her into my chest. "I'm going to call in ill for both of us and then Andrew is coming to pick Billy and Mia up soon so we can just stay in bed all day"
"No Joe you go to class. There's no point you missing it!"
"Well there's no point in me going anyway because it's dance and I need my partner"
"Oh right. Sorry"
"Hey don't be sorry its not your fault you are ill. Come on lets get you back to bed". She nodded her head sluggishly and then I picked her up, carrying her back to bed.
"I'm just going to get the kids ready okay?"
"Okay. Oh Joe. What about Bill? You said you would take him to that skate park"
"I'm sure he will understand and we can go another day. You're ill Di I don't want you alone. I'll be back soon okay?"
"Okay". She closed her eyes and presumably went back to sleep.

"Hey Billy. I'm really sorry bud but is it okay if we go to the skate park another day?"
"Oh, okay. Why?"
"Auntie Dot isn't feeling to great and she's been sick so I want to make sure she is okay"
"Oh okay. As long as auntie Dot is okay. Can we go tomorrow?"
"If Di is feeling better then yes"
"Okay thank you". There was a knock at the door.
"I'm guessing that is your Uncle. Do you want to get your bag and tell Mia that Andrew is here?"
"Okay". I went to open the door and saw Andrew there. I let him in and explained that Di was sick. He asked to see her and went into her room. I saw him kiss her forehead and then walk out.
"So I will have these two tomorrow so you don't have to look after them"
"Thanks but I mean I can look after them. I don't mind and actually Bill wants to go to this skate park that we saw yesterday. I told him I would take him at some point"
"Ah right. Okay. Well if Di feels better tomorrow then I will drop them off. Just give me a call?"
"Alright will do". He left and I locked the door. I went to the kitchen and got Di some water and some tablets to try and cool her temperature down. I then went back in to find her crying.
"Hey babe. Whats up?"
"I just hate being ill"
"Alright. Don't worry. I'm here. Here take these and then we can snuggle all day"
"Thank you Joey"
"Always Di. I'll always look after you"

A/N
Bit of a boring chapter. Well I think it is anyway but even still hope you liked it. Xx