The Other Guy - Part 14

Dianne's PoV
Lately me and Joe have been on so many dates and it's going well, we're taking things slow but I can't help but notice that this guy in my dance class is flirting with me, he's quite cute to be honest and his name is Charlie. We've just been partnered together for a few day project and I must say I'm quite excited to spend some time with him. Of course I like Joe, a lot. But we're still just friends. He wouldn't mind right? But if I get close with both of them, then I have to choose. What do I do then. I know for a fact that I really like Joe and I don't want to lose him but Charlie. He is an amazing dancer.

I was in dance stretching when I got a text from Andrew saying he had landed and was on his way soon. I got super excited and started smiling and squealing. Everyone looked at me weirdly but then Charlie came over.
"Hey, Di. What you excited about?"
"Oh my brothers nearly here to visit me"
"Cool. Maybe I could meet him. You said he was a dancer?"
"Yeah maybe. I wasn't really going to introduce anyone to him though"
"Oh. So no special guy?"
"Nope. No boyfriend" what am i saying. He's not my boyfriend but I like him. A lot. Come on. Don't forget Joe.
"Ah so you won't mind if I take you on a date then?"
"Um"
"Its completely fine if not. And it would be after your brother has left of course"
"I mean. I'll think about it"
"Good enough for me. See ya later". He walked off backwards and winked at me. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. Wait. Joe! I turned around to go out the door and then I saw him. He was just standing there. Oh god.

Joes PoV
I decided I would be a good 'friend' and meet Dianne after her dance class so I could buy her a drink before her brother gets here. I was waiting outside when I saw her laughing with a lad. He walked off winking at her and then I saw the blush on her face. Did she not like me anymore? Was it just a lie? Are they just really good friends? Oh for gods sake of course they're not just good friends. I ruined it. She suddenly turned around and spotted me. She started to run over to me but I just turned around and walked. I couldn't help but feel jealous. But why. She's not my girlfriend she can do what she wants. But she shouldn't have told be she liked me if she didn't! I heard her calling my name and I stopped. She turned me around and told me what happened. I nodded my head and walked off. Leaving her there. Stood alone. I felt bad but I couldn't turn back. Not now. Maybe later.

Dianne's PoV
I had ruined everything. I knew I didn't fancy Charlie. I realised that as soon as Joe turned away from me and walked off. I like him and he's the guy I want my brother to approve of. I need my brother to hold me and tell me it will be alright. I need him to tell me that everything will work out. I just need him. Or. I need Joe.

I went back to my dorm to find Andrew waiting outside. I instantly ran into his arms and burst out crying. I told him everything and he told me what to do. So I did it.

Joes PoV
I had calmed down after a while so I decided to go and look for Dianne. I didn't get far before I saw her with the same person. She had her hand on his shoulder and was saying something to him. All of a sudden they kissed. I felt betrayed. My lips felt betrayed. That should have been me was all i could think of. I went to turn away again with tears filling up in my eyes. Calm down! She's not even yours. She can do what she wants! I just stormed out of the university and went for a long walk. I can't feel jealous. She's not even mine.

A/N
Sorry. You probably hate me now and the chapters probably seem really jumpy jumpy. I swear this is part of the story to make it really cute. Hate me for this now but it will be revealed not next chapter but the chapter after. Thanks for all the support. Love you all cxx

Also me and my friend have started an account about Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts. If you like those films please go check out our one-shot book. Also if you like PLL would anyone like a new book about that? It would only be updated like once a week because of exams please comment if you would like that and thanks for the support xx