'Your Mum She...' - Part 19

Dianne's PoV
It's been a month of me and Joe together. We are so happy after everything that has happened and he still seems a bit down about his parents but I'm trying to casually persuade him to contact at least one of them, I'm getting close. It's also been a month of Joe trying to get onto my dancing course as I currently have no partner and he says he already knows everything thats on the thatching course. In a way I want him to start the course but then I don't because dance is my passion and if I het sidetracked and then miss out on things to do with dance I would never forgive myself. But I guess Joe isn't like that.

Joes PoV
I've been trying for a month to change my courses over and they finally said I could as long as a parent agreed to it, this would be a difficult conversation as I haven't spoken to either of them since the argument.

I decided that my dad knows the most about my thatching so I should phone him. The phone was ringing for about 30 seconds before he picked it up. The first thing he said was.
"I'm sorry Joe. I've missed you. You didn't pick up. I'm sorry"
"Dad it's fine. Listen. I want to change my course from thatching to dance. They said I could as long as a parent agreed. I know you want me to do thatching but I already know the skill and anything else I can learn from Gary, plus I want to learn how to dance and be with my girlfriend"
"Joe. That's fine. Ill come down whenever to agree to it. And excuse me Joseph? Did you say girlfriend? Is it that redhead?"
"Yeah the one you was supposed to meet before you and mum flipped out at each other"
"I'm sorry Joe I really am. Maybe I could meet this girl when I come down?"
"Um yeah sure. Look I've got to go. Text me when you come. I'll be around".
"Joe wait, I need to tell you the reason I was fighting with your mum"
"Go on then"
"Well, your mum she. Um she..."

A/N
Haha cliffhanger. What was the argument about. Who knows. Oh. I do! 😂. Sorry. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to check out my other books and my joint one Poppy_Rose_

User shoutout for supporting me is:
KiaraBryon
Thank you to everyone who supports me and please comment ideas and what you like and don't like xx