Lets take things slow - Part 12

Joes PoV
We got back to my dorm room and Caspar wasn't in. I offered Dianne a drink and then grabbed it for her. When I walked back in she had found my laptop and was looking at it.
"Hey!" I said
"Hi. Um. What do you want your password to be?" 
"Huh?"
"I told you. We came back here to set your channel up and then you are going to upload this first video that you said you have. I see you already have a username and email set up for it so come on. Password?"
"Dianne!"
"Joe! No! Listen. I literally just told you that you are the funniest guy I have ever met. If it doesn't work out. It doesn't work out. Its like dance. You go for an audition and then get turned away but you start again and go to another audition. People will love you. Please? For me?"  She gave me puppy dog eyes and then moved closer into me moving her hand to my chest and her head on my shoulder looking up into my eyes. It sent shivers down my spine. This girl! What is she doing to me? Okay. I'll do it. For her.
"Fine because I like you so much. I will"
"Wait what?"
"I said fine. I'll do it?"
"No. You said you liked me?" I froze. I didn't know what to do. Of course I liker her but I don't want to go too fast. I moved the laptop off of her and onto the coffee table. I took her soft and moist hands into mine.
"I mean. I know we've only known each other for a few days but. I don't know I feel something for you and I'm not going to hide it but..."
"What?"
"I don't want to be with you. Not yet. I want to but not yet. If anything was to happen I would want to take it slow and be able to focus on Uni as well. You know?" She sat in silence and I knew immediately I made a mistake. "I mean. I thought you would have guessed or something. I asked you on a date. I held your hand and I was myself around you. You're helping me start a channel". She still didn't say anything. I just picked my laptop up. Created a password and uploaded my first video. I would tweet and Instagram it later. "You helped me do that Di". She still didn't say anything. She sat there staring into my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips crash onto mine. Woah!
"That. That was amazing. Wow!"
"I like you too Joseph. Lets take things slow. Hi friend!" She said whilst shaking my hand. God this girl will be the death of me.

A/N
Sorry it's been a few days. Think this chapters pretty rubbish but oh well. Comment some ideas and I'm in such a good mood. Just had like 4 musical theatre exams. 1 being my actual GCSE and they all went well. Thanks for all the support. Please comment ideas or message me. Would love the feedback xx