Who is that girl? - Part 4

Joes PoV
I got all moved in with dads help and just when he was about to leave he turned around and said.
"Hey son. When we was moving boxes there was a young looking girl with bright red hair looking at ya. She looked like a nice girl. Go try and find her".
"Dad. I can't just go looking for a girl and say 'hey my dad noticed you looking at me and thought you fancied me'. No way"
"Suit yourself. But if you do happen to run into her don't be an idiot about it".
"Bye daddd. Thanks for helping me". He winked at me and walked off. Back to his car. Back to Wiltshire. I was all alone. Caspar wasn't here yet. Shock. I had nothing to do.

I went for a walk to look around the whole campus and see most of where my classes would be tomorrow morning. You had to chose 2 classes and you spent half the day in each but apparently bot many people took my classes. Definitely not the thatching and carpentry one anyway. I walked along the hall looking around all the walls and looking for the cafe i knew there was when someone ran into me knocking everything out of their hands. I looked down and saw bright red hair. I froze for a second before kneeling down to help her.
"Hi, sorry. I shouldn't have been just standing there. I'm really so". I stopped mid dentence as she looked up and met my eyes. She was beautiful. Her bone structure was amazing. The red hair suited her so much and everything about her face was just perfect. I even noticed a small dimple on her right cheek which was the cutest thing ever. I broke out of my day dream when she stood up and started speaking.
"Sorry, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have ran into you"
"It's completely fine. Don't worry about it". Once again her almond shaped eyes locked with mine.
"You have beautiful blue eyes" she said and then covered her mouth quickly. I felt the blood rush to my face as i started to blush. "Sorry, I um didn't mean that. Sorry". She quickly scurried away. I shouted after her to wait but she didn't listen. She kept walking. Who was she?  What was her name? My god she was beautiful.