S.1 E.5 ~ HSZ (Ch. 27)

Doc glared daggers at the shrugging, but laughing, Murphy. What type of game involves sex? Is that like a role-playing thing? I scratched the back of my head with my fingers, trying to figure out the word before Doc had to tell me.

"When they come down, why don't you ask them?"

Doc gave me a soft smile through his thick mustache.

Before I could ask another question, someone made a crashing noise behind us, "The blanket-I-I'm sorry."

Everyone turned around to view the movie that was going on between the terrified raven-haired male and once sleeping brunette. Cassandra had her fingers wrapped around the handle of a sharp knife while 10K had his hands by his head, raised in surrender.

"Maybe you two should play sex to get along better." I smiled cheerfully.

Every time Mack and Addy fight, they go play sex and when they come back, they're all happy and giggling. Cassandra's eyes went wide as headlights, and 10K tossed a confused look my way. Does he not know what sex is either?

"Uhm, (Y/N), please don't go around saying things like that." Doc coughed awkwardly, hooking a finger around the collar of his shirt, adjusting it.

Murphy fell from his chair, laughing so hard at my failure. What? What is so funny about messing up?

"What is so bad about sex? Mack and Addy do it."

I crossed my arms over my chest, my head still tilted to the side since I have yet to officially learn the definition or the rules of the game. Doc shook his head, sighing out loud.

"Incoming! Puppies and Kittens!" We all heard Warren shout from outside.

"Time to go." Doc commented.

I helped him and Murphy clean up their game's ingredients and looked up the staircase.

"Puppies and Kittens!" I shouted louder so the power couple could hear me.

"Everybody out the back!" Warren ordered as she and Charlie held the front door closed for now.

In no time, Mack ran down the staircase with Addy close behind him. Grabbing my hand, we were the first ones out with 10K and Cassandra behind us. We all ran to the awaiting truck that was on the other side of the fence.

Cassandra got in the back while Addy, Mack, and I sat in the bedding. 10K was already setting up on the ledge, his gun ready to shoot when a Z came towards us. The rest of our team started to pile from the back door, running from the catching-up horde.

Warren quickly rounded the corner of the truck, getting in the driver. Charlie took the passenger and Murphy took the back seat with Cassandra. Doc got in the bedding with the rest of us. When we took off our vehicle's wheels skidded against the pavement.

The Zs barely missing us.

Down the road, my mind did a U-turn to Doc and I's previous conversation at the house.

"Bubs?" I asked, turning my head to the right of me.

"Yeah?" He asked back, holding Addy close to his body.

"What is sex? Doc wanted you to tell me."

For some reason, my brother's face went bloody red as the wounds on my forearms, but Addy leaned over the opposite side of Mack. Her body started to shake. Is she crying? Laughing?

"It's a game, right?"

The flustered brunette turned to look at the grinning doctor, who was leaning against the tailgate.

"Doc, you're the doctor, why don't you just explain it? I don't mind."

"Oh, no, Romeo. This is your sister and I think it's only right for you to tell her about this stuff."

Mack released a breath of air, running his fingers through his greasy hair.

"I'll tell her. This is a girl-between-girl kind of thing anyway."

I switched positions with my brother so he'd be by the stiff 10K. Why is he so stiff now? Addy leaned down to whisper the instructions of the game. With every detailed information that she gave out, my face was turning a pure red from being so flustered and embarrassed.

They let me go around telling people to have sex and let me think this was a funny, kid-friendly game! Once she got done explaining the male parts, my face said it all. I scooted closer towards Addy, not daring to look at any of the T-filled people around us.

"And the semen is given into the lady's part. This is where babies come from." Addy leaned back once she finished her discovery.

They're doing this?! So, we don't do everything the same in the bathroom? They.. I gagged at the thought, covering my strawberry red face. Oh my God, does 10K know about this? Why do I care if he knows?!

Oh! I-I'm just embarrassed is all. I did go aroun--. I told Cassandra and 10K they should go have sex. Oh, sweet baby Jesus.

"So, do you understand now?" Mack asked as I pushed my knees closer to my chest and buried my face in the small hole it made.

No! Not the hole! Not the hole! The space. The space that they made. I just buried my burning hot cheeks in the space. Like the embarrassed fool that I am, I just nodded my head, keeping my eyes on the black abyss.

"And this is why you are not allowed to have a boyfriend."

I covered my ears, not wanting to hear any more about this subject or anything closely related to it. I focused on something more concerning: the wind. The rushed air kept brushing the hair off of my neck and somewhere along the atmosphere.

Still not daring to look at any of the people surrounding me, I just focused on the front of the truck. Is.. Is that a tornado? As we started to come to a turn, the wind just kept speeding up, not faltering.

Air spun the grass, the dirt, the rocks, whatever it could touch into a wind-form destructing weapon. The formula of pure nature spun in the open field that was in front of us all. Shivers were sent down my spine from the waft's cold air.

I'm definitely not getting a good feeling about this one. Warren started to turn us left but came to a hard stop. Which forced my body to jerk me to the side I was facing. My hand extended from my left ear, down to the flooring to stop my body from falling over and hurting something else.

A low growl escaped my lips at the feeling of the wounds opening up, nevertheless. Of course. Another wave of shivers went down my spine at the grim feeling. If I do anything that involves my wrist being stretched or adding weight to them, I could literally feel the skin moving to the side or just being removed.

Now, Warren was backing up to the road we just came down and change the direction to the right. Where is she taking us now? Even though we were distancing ourselves from the windstorm, the wind just kept coming full blast.

|| "It's a game, right?" ||