S2 E2: Z Talk 🔳

The atmosphere in the packed auditorium was different from when the show was last aired at the end of the episode. Some fans had brought their own sets of tissues as they awaited to see who was going to be shown tonight.

They all had their guesses, but they wouldn't know until to(day/night). Instead of having the cast come out one-by-one, the Author decided that they should all be on the stage in their individual chairs for when the lights switch on. 

The set was the same as last time: three white leather recliners were sitting on the left side of the stage with a coffee dividing them from a single rocking chair on the right side of the stage. 

The lights were dimmed, of course, but the viewers that were in the room could make out the silhouettes of more than one person on the stage. This only fueled their need to hear that blasted timer go off in the distance. 

To(day/night), the actress (Y/N) (L/N) was sitting closest to the crowd with a (F/C) blouse and white pants on her body. Black sandals pulled the outfit together, giving it a professional ring to it. 

On the actress's left was another actor, Michael Welch--better known as Mack Thompson. To(day/night), his attire was set at a funeral theme. A black button-up shirt was nearly covered by a black dress jacket on top of his shoulders. 

To complete the dark look, he added a pair of black dress pants and similar in color dress shoes. This (morning/evening) was his official end to the show. To Mr. Welch's left, the famous Nat Zang--better known as Ten Thousand--patiently waiting on the cue. 

At this time of the day, his attire consisted of a black button-up with white flowers and red pants that were rolled up an inch or two above the ankle. Simple Converse adorned his large feet, making sure to bring a modern effect to the fatigue. 

After two minutes of quietly taking in the fact that one of the original crew members was about to be officially eliminated, the timer exploded off in the background. The crowd was semi-shocked to see their favorites already waiting in the dark with them. 

Of course, the cameramen did their usual sweep of the room, making sure to catch the facial expressions of the patient fans. Once their sweep ended, they zoomed in on the Author only. 

"Due to circumstances, this (morning/evening) we've opted to go straight to the questions since I bet viewers are dying to know the input of the actors." The smile depicted onto the camera showed the sadness behind her as she clicked a button on the remote.

Pictures of Michael with his co-workers began to flash on the white screen behind the host and guests, giving the audience some inside pictures from the set. 

"To(day/night), I have the privilege of  having (Y/N) (L/N) on set, who plays the sister of the now deceased Mack Thompson. Speak of the dead and they shall appear, we have the actor Michael Welch, who plays the recently deceased."

A round of applause was given to both loved actors individually. 

"Finally, we have the famous Nat Zang, who plays Ten Thousand a little too well."

Another round of applause were given for the equally adored actor from Z Nation. As Author named off each star guest of her show, the camera was zoomed in on each individual. 

"As we all know, " The camera now focused back onto the host, "one of our favorite, original characters has made their last appearance on Z Nation. (Y/N), how do you think your character feels about this absence?"

Pictures of the TV show siblings began to flash through, in character and out of character, so the audience could see the love and respect the two shared.