Z Talk (3)

The black stage was, once again, filled with one white leather love seat with a glass table dividing it from a single white, leather recliner. On the glass coffee table, facing each three seats, sat a black coffee mug with the same logo, 'Don't Be Scared'. 

Behind the mugs sat magazines for decoration since everyone on set would be busy with answering questions and giving out questions. Under the pegs of the rectangular table was a large white, fluffy rug to bring the whole scene together and give it an aesthetic look.

The whole place was dim lighted as everyone awaited in silence for their second favorite show to come on, Z Talk. The rows and columns of chairs in front of the stage was filled to the maximum with people who bought, or even won, their way into the show for a live view.

Afterwards, if they were willingly to wait in a long line, they'd even be able to meet their favorite actors. Everyone sat patiently and quietly in the darkness, nerves edging closer and closer into excitement. 

Anticipation filled their personal bubbles as they awaited for the last three people of the famous TV show, Z Nation, to arrive on set. To(night/day), the Author of the TV show, Z Talk, sat comfortable in her black pencil skirt on the single leather chair. 

Above the her self-chosen skirt was a fan shirt that she tucked under the skirt. 'Z Nation' with graphic designs around the letters was displayed for all to see on the shirt she proudly worn. Black slip-on's adorned her feet with black knee-high socks in between her shoes and bare feet.

Her brown, but highlighted blonde, hair was up in a simple half-up hairstyle with hairspray layered on top to make sure not a single strand went flying for all to see. A group of note cards was placed in between her clammy hands as she awaited for her special guests to be welcomed onto the stage.

Anxiety was always poured into her body when she did sets like this. No matter what, she always wanted to please crowds. Questions from Tweet, InstaLiter, and Facepage filled the various color note cards.

Not only was anticipation in the air above the crowd, but also in the chair of the Author; every time she was allowed to host the Z Talk she always became a bundle of wrecked nerves. Ten more minutes passed by before the timer went off and the lights flashed on, brightly.

The camera did a sweep of the room, starting at the right of the crowd and circling around all the unique faces in the room until the black, small screen rested onto the hostess.

"Hello, viewers at home and on my set! My name is Author and I will be your hostess for this (evening/morning)!"

Without having to be told to, the crowd cheered in praise and love for the show as soon as Author was finished with the small introduction.

"To(day/night), we have three special guests that have been patiently waiting to be on your favorite questionnaire show, Z Talk!"

Once again, cheers erupted throughout the whole room; every vibe that came off of the crowd was positive. That's what the hostess always received from the people that watched her television show.

Every time she even breathed the air that surrounded a set, she knew that only love and admiration would be allowed inside. That's what she loved most about being able to produce and promote such a production.

Happiness and positivity was what she needed most in life and that's what she always received.

"I would love for you to welcome DJ Qualls, or better known as the nerd behind the screen, Citizen Z!"

People that loved the nerd, on camera, began to cheer out for the actor while people that valued the actor began to clap in admiration. Without him, where would the group even be? The named man walked out on set in a simple white button up shirt that looked to be iron pressed.