Z Talk (2)

The whole room dimmed the lights so if the cameras came back on, the viewers at home could only see the outline of the Author and the furniture in the room. The crowd in the chairs in front of the stage waited patiently to cheer on call. 

They didn't really have to be told since they were going to be in the same room with their favorite people, or their favorite characters from the famous TV show, Z Nation. How exciting would that be for you?

Spokesperson for the known TV show Z Nation sat on the white leather chair that faced each person that would be a guest on her show. She was ecstatic that the rating of Z Talk went wild when aired. 

She was also overjoyed about meeting more cast from the TV she promoted, wildly. Tonight the young woman wore a white t-shirt that had short sleeves. The shirt was tucked under a pair of black overall shorts that she had custom made for herself.

Black slip-on shoes adorned her freshly painted toes. When the timer went off from the back of the stage, the whole set would light up like Christmas lights. Five more minutes was eliminated, and sure enough, the annoying alarm went off three times before shutting off, automatically.

Once that ceased, the lights immediately flipped on for the newcomers and the cameraman was filming for the people at home.

"My family of Z lovers, welcome to another broadcast of Z Talk! My name is Author and I will be asking questions that you want to know."

On cue, the camera switched over to the row of people, who clapped wildly for the Author's words. The camera crew did a whole sweep before settling back onto the one and only, Author.

"Today, we have the honor of having Mrs. Kellita Smith on set. Also known as the bad-a Lieutenant Roberta Warren!"

Fans of the actress went ballistic as the middle aged woman stepped out onto the comfortable scenery of the stage. People that just enjoyed her presence on set, just clapped mildly, waiting to see if their favorite got to be presented.

To(night/day), the woman were a off-the-shoulder red long sleeve shirt that puffed out from the elbow down. The design was a dangerous one when passing by a door handle that curved inward towards the door itself. 

The woman, who had perfect taste, matched the red fabric with a black skirt that stopped at the top of her freshly lotion knees. Very modest women, who knew how to dress accordingly to the public's eyes.

The woman came towards the Author with a breath-taking smile; a smile that looked like it didn't have to suffer for the sake of the apocalypse. They both greeted each other with a casual hug before Kellita sat down in her provided seat.

"Love that shirt, Mrs. Next up, we have the amazing pleasure of meeting Keith Alan. Better known as the smart-a, Murphy!"

Almost all of the people there cheered for their favorite experimental asshole. Praises and love comments were thrown as the camera zoomed in so the viewers at home would be able to see their favorite jerk. 

Keith was suited in a simple blue, button up shirt with a nice pair of black dress pants on his legs. Dress shoes layered his feet. His glasses were thin, but comfortably sitting in front of his blind eyes.

Mr. Alan and Author greeted each other with formal hand shakes. Keith sat to Kellita's right. 

"Our final guest for this (evening/morning) is the well known Michael Welch. Much better known as Addy's lover, Mack Thompson!"

Wave of claps and praises flowed from the crowd as the man of the moment stepped out of the darkness. To(night/day) the young-looking man was sporting a white button up shirt that had two buttons undone.