MomoJirou - Roses (Fluff)

-Jirou's POV-
   I sat in my seat, waiting for class to start. It was the end of the year so I'm assuming Sensei didn't have anything planned and that he was just going to sleep. This was the one day we didn't have to wear our uniforms so I had on a croptop and short shorts. I noticed someone walk into the classroom and I looked up to see Yaoyorozu Momo. My crush. She had on a white croptop and shorts that were as short as mine. She was the cutest person in this school in my eyes. I watched as Todoroki walked over to her.
   "She's totally straight isn't she?" I thought as I sighed.
   Everyone sat down once Sensei came in.
   "We're doing something that you might be used to. We did it for Valentines day earlier," Aizawa said in his monotone voice, "if you get a red rose from someone, that means they love you. Midnight will bring the roses shortly. I'm going to sleep."
   Aizawa zipped himself up in his sleeping bag and fell asleep. I figured I wasn't going to get a rose so I sighed. A few minutes later, Midnight came in with all the roses. Kaminari got one from his boyfriend, Sero and Sero got one from Kaminari. Bakugou got one from Midoriya. The roses got passed out with one left.
   "And this one is for Jirou," Midnight said as she sat it on my desk and walked out of the room.
   I stared at it. I got a rose? This had to be a dream but I felt wide awake. I picked up the note that came with the rose and read it. The person who gave me the rose wanted to meet me behind the school once the school day ended. I decided I would do it.

   The school day came to an end as I walked behind the school. I saw Yaomomo standing there.
   "Hey Yaomomo," I said as I walked towards her, "what are you doing back here?"
   "Hi Jirou," she said, "I'm just waiting for someone."
   "Oh?" I asked, "who?"
   "Um...I was waiting for you actually," she said rather nervously.
   "You gave me that rose?" I asked.
   "Yeah," she said while avoiding eye contact with me, "its totally fine if you don't like me back! I just think you're really kind and pretty. I know that you're too good for me but I figu-" I cut her off by kissing her. She kissed back after her shock went away.
   I pulled away and spoke, "you ramble too much, Yaomomo."
   "Y-you kissed me," she said as she ran her finger across her lips.
   "You want another kiss or something?" I laughed.
   "Y-yes!" She said excitedly. I smiled and kissed her again, this time a tad bit longer.
   "Wanna watch a movie in my dorm room?" I asked as I held her hand.
   "Sure," she answered as she smiled at me. That smile is something I would never forget.

(kind of a short one cause i got another idea thats also kinda short. sorry)