MomoJirou - Bad Day (Fluff)

(Yeehaw part 232214324342324335453435453 of me using this to lowkey vent and make up things i want)

      -Jirou's POV-
   I slammed the door to my dorm room and threw myself onto my bed and cried into my pillow. Another shitty day. Bakugou being a dick, me totally failing the test we had, and then letting my friends down during our training exercise. I hated it. I was sick of being a failure, but I can't change shit can I? That's the mindset I had at least. I guess I was crying too loud cause I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it, seeing Yaomomo, my...my crush.
   "I-I'll turn my show down I swear," I said, trying to make it seem like I wasn't the one who was crying. She came into my room and shut the door behind her, then hugged me.
   "Jirou, I know it wasn't a show," she said as she laid down on the bed, still keeping me in her arms, "you know I'm here for you. What's wrong?"
   "I-I..." I started, yet I could barely speak between sobs.
   "Take your time, Jirou," she said, "I don't want to rush you." I nodded slightly as I burried my head into her neck and kept sobbing.

   After a few minutes, I was able to tell her everything. Of course I ended up crying at some points.
   "I'm gonna fucking kill Bakugou if he hurts you like that again," Yaomomo said as she ran her hand through my hair to keep me calm. I giggled, which made Yaomomo smile a bit.
   "Jirou, can I tell you something?" She asked.
   "Of course," I answered.
   "I love you, Jirou," she said, "so much. Not even in just a friend way. Seeing you hurt like this hurts me too and I would do anything for you to be happy."
   "I love you too, Yaomomo," I said as my face flushed redish, "I'd do anything to keep you happy too."
   "Then how about a kiss?" She asked as she giggled.
   "I'd like that too," I said. I leaned towards her and holy fuck were her lips soft. We pulled away after a bit and we both smiled. I burried my head back into the crook of her neck.
   "Momo, can we stay like this for awhile?" I asked.
   "Of course, Kyo," she answered. I smiled and ended up falling asleep in her arms. It was nice. Really nice.