BNHA Tweets: Heros

Yaomomo woke up and got dressed. She decided she'd go ask Jirou for her shirt back so she could wash it and then give it back to Jirou to wear as a suprise. The taller girl left her room and knocked on the shorter girl's door only to get no answer. Luckily, Jirou had given Yaomomo an extra room key a few weeks back so she unlocked Jirou's door and went inside. Her eyes went wide once she entered the room. Everything was thrown on the floor. The only place that looked clean was her bed where only one thing sat. A note. She ran over to it and began to read it.
   "To whoever finds this, we've captured Jirou Kyouka. We will give her back if you give us Bakugou Katsuki in return. You can find us at (place random location here). You have 48 hours to save her or else." Yaomomo instantly ran down the steps, passing several people who had confused looks on their faces. She knew who she had to get to.
   "I-IIDA!" Yaomomo shouted as she ran into the common area. Iida looked up from his book and at Yaomomo who had a tearful look in her eyes as her hands trembled with the note in them. She ran over to him and handed it to him.
   "T-t-they took her..." the black haired girl let the tears fall down her cheeks, "g-go give it to Aizawa pl-please." Classmates entered the common area and instantly noticed Yaomomo basically breaking down which isn't something she does ever. Iida nodded and ran out of the dorms to the main UA building where Aizawa was.

   Are you tired of me yet?

   Jirou inhaled sharply as Toga pressed the cold, sharp blade against her wrist. This had been going on for hours and my god did it hurt. They had squeezed lemon juice onto the cuts that Toga gave her at one point. As the blonde girl pulled the knife away Jirou let out a shakey breath.
   "Maybe your friends forgot about you," Toga said with a sinister smile, "maybe they don't even miss you!" The purple haired girl refused to let the villains get to her so she didn't show any tears.
   "Maybe Yaomomo doesn't even care about you! Maybe she just hangs out with you because she feels bad!" The blonde haired girl exclaimed. That one stung a lot.
   "You do NOT call her Yaomomo you jack ass!" Jirou shouted and Toga glared at her.
   "Have you not learned your lesson?" Toga hissed out as she dunked Jirou's head back into the water.

   I'm a little sick right now

   Yaomomo begged the teachers to let her come find Jirou. She had to make sure the shorter girl was okay. So now going to save Jirou was Aizawa, Present Mic, Midoriya, Bakugou, and Yaomomo. Their plan was for Aizawa to bring Bakugou inside to show the villains that he had him and wanted Jirou back. Once the villains let their guard down they'd use Midoriya to bust in and Mic would yell right away to hopefully bring the villains down more. Yaomomo would create earmuffs for everyone to block out Mic's yelling and she was there to comfort Jirou.

   But I swear

   Aizawa knocked on the door to the villain hideout as he held Bakugou's arm tightly to make it seem real. He was using his quirk on Bakugou as well because the villains would find it odd for Bakugou to not be fighting back. Shigaraki answered and you could easily tell he was smiling under the hand on his face.
   "We didn't think you'd want her back!" Shigaraki said as he let Aizawa inside, "her quirk doesn't seem too good but we figured she'd try to use it on us so we put this metal things on them. I'll take them off and then you can set Bakugou in that chair over there. What's with the earmuffs by the way?" The blue haired villain removed the metal things off of Jirou's earphone jacks.
   "It was chilly outside and I didn't want his ears to freeze because I wasn't sure if you would take damaged goods," Aizawa said in his monotone voice.
   "But its summ-" Shigaraki was cut off by Midoriya busting through the wall and Mic shouting loudly with his quirk. Aizawa let go of Bakugou's arm and the angry blonde blasted the villains just for fun. Mic hand cuffed them as Aizawa freed Jirou.
   "Too easy," Bakugou said.

   Yaomomo ran over to Jirou once she was free and hugged her tightly. Jirou hugged back even tighter as she burried her face into the taller girl's shoulder who was running her hand through the shorter girl's hair. They didn't speak because they didn't know what to say. Yaomomo wanted to say sorry for everything. She thought this was all her fault because she left Jirou in her room all alone. Jirou on the other hand was just happy to be in Yaomomo's arms again.

   When I'm ready I will fly us out of here