BNHA Tweets: Midoriya's Birthday

Yaomomo woke up in a slightly tired state, not fully remembering yesterday's events yet. It all came back to her when she realized she had her arms wrapped around Jirou's waist. The taller girl sat up and her face flushed dark red. She gently shook the purple haired girl who was under the covers as the taller girl covered her rather red face with her other hand. After a few seconds Jirou woke up and yawned.
   "Mmm...what is it Yaomomo?" The shorter girl asked as she sat up. Yaomomo's eyes went wide once she noticed what Jirou had on. The shorter girl was missing a shirt yet she had everything else.
   "N-nothing!" The black haired girl, who was now having a gay panic, exclaimed. Yaomomo turned away from Jirou to avoid showing her how red her face was.
   "Hey, didn't the others tell us that we'd start Midoriya's day long birthday party at 9am?" Jirou asked as she got up and rubbed her eyes.
   "Shit she's cute," Yaomomo thought as she looked at Jirou. The taller girl pushed her gay thoughts away as she looked at the clock and realized it was 10am.
   "You're right. We gotta get ready!" The taller girl said and the girls looked around the room for clothes. Yaomomo threw on a croptop, jeans, and the choker that Jirou got her for her birthday last year. Once Jirou was ready the two girls rushed out the door and ran down to the common area where they found everyone at.
   "There you two are!" Ashido exclaimed, "come sit down and help us decided what we should do first out of all of Midoriya's ideas!"
   "Hey wait..." Uraraka said as she cocked an eyebrow, "isn't that Yaomomo's shirt, Jirou?" The purple haired girl's face went red while the taller girl's face turned pinkish after realizing Jirou did infact have her shirt on.
   "I-I couldn't find my shirt..!" Jirou exclaimed as she nervously played with her earphone jacks.
   "Relax, Jirou," Yaomomo said, "it's fine. We'll look for it later." Everyone discussed what they should do for Midoriya's birthday first. He had told everyone his ideas but he didn't know what order to do them in. Todoroki suggested they should go to the movies first. He had paid for the tickets using his father's credit card so everyone was up for it. They all decided to go watch a Marvel movie since Midoriya enjoyed them.

   The group of students walked into the movie theater and got some snacks then made their way to where the movie was being played. They were all the first to get in there so they got to sit where they wanted. Yaomomo and Jirou sat in the back corner so they could avoid Mineta who had been asking them questions about last night all morning. They basically had a headache from it at this point. The two girls watched the movie for a bit until Yaomomo felt a weight on her shoulder. She glanced over and noticed Jirou had fallen asleep with her head on the taller girl's shoulder. The black haired girl had a pink blush appear on her face as she smiled softly.

   "That movie was amazing!" Kirishima and Kaminari exclaimed.
   "Quiet down," Yaomomo said as she carried Jirou, "she fell asleep and I'm sure she wants to rest."
   "How long do you think she'll be asleep for?" Kaminari asked.
   "I don't know," the black haired girl said, "I planned to just set her down on her bed in her dorm so she could rest and we could save her a piece of cake."
   "That's fine," Midoriya said as he smiled. The students made their way back to the dorms as Yaomomo held Jirou in her arms.