MomoJirou - I Choose You (Fluff)

• Quick AU Info: In a world full of Pokemon, there are two trainers that are head over heels for each other. Yaoyorozu Momo, the new Pokemon Champion, has recently made it to the top despite her run ins with Team Shadow, a villain organization that uses Pokemon for evil. During her times of fighting them, she would always just see the lower villains until later on in their base. There, she met Jirou Kyouka, the leader of Team Shadow. Yaomomo thought this girl was rather...hot...despite her tough attitude. Anyways, Yaomomo thought she defeated the villains for good after that battle in the base, but little did she know they just went into hiding for a bit. Once Jirou, who had also fell head over heels for Yaomomo yet didn't want to fully accept it until now, learned she became champion she worried she would never see her again. Thus, here we are now.

-Things To Note:
• No specific region!
• Suprisingly, Pokemon battles are NOT the main focus of this AU!
• Not all character's Pokemon will be used in a battle if I put in a battle scene.
• If you think a character's team doesn't match what they're like then sorry! I'm just putting down something at least because I'm not totally sure if I'll be using them or not.
• Jirou and Yaomomo both have high level Pokemon.

-Yaomomo's Team:
• Cinderace
• (Alolan) Marowak
• Venusaur
• Ditto (Shiny)
• Pidgeot - Can Mega Evolve
• Zamazenta

-Jirou's Team:
• Rillaboom
• Samurott (Shiny)
• Noivern
• Hydreigion
• Charizard - Can Mega Evolve (Charizard X)
• Zacian

      -Jirou's POV-
   "I said we're going to go cause chaos!" I shouted. I was in the middle of a team meeting with the rest of the members of Team Shadow. Someone had suggested we shouldn't go cause chaos, so now I was shouting. It was silent after that.
   "Are we clear?" I asked.
   "Yes boss," the goons said. I nodded and told them to go start. I waited until everyone left the room for me to shut the door and lock it, leaving me in there alone with my thoughts. There was only one reason I wanted to go back to doing evil. I wanted her attention. I wanted Yaomomo to look at me again. The last time I saw her was the day she beat me and my team. I was stronger now and I was sure I could beat her, especially with the legendary Zacian. But...did I really want to beat her..? Was that really my goal..? It had to be! There's no way I'd want to see her for any other reason! With that, I put on my leather jacket and fingerless gloves then made my way to the Pokemon League.

      -Yaomomo's POV-
   "Yaomomo!" Kaminari shouted as he ran into Professor Aizawa's lab, "Team Shadow is back!"
   "What?!" I shouted, "you're kidding right?! I thought I was done with Team Shadow!"
   "I'm not kidding!" He said as he ran over to the screen and quickly logged into the cameras that had live film of what was happening in the several cities and towns. They all showed quite a few Team Shadow members using their Pokemon to cause blackouts or do other evil things.
   "No one is sure why they're back!" He exclaimed, "the Elite Four the previous champion, and some gym leaders are already split up and trying to stop them in each town and city." Kaminari accidently flipped one camera too fast and it showed the live feed of the Champion Room in the Pokemon League. There, in my usual battle spot, stood Jirou.
   "I'll go see what Jirou wants," I said as I glared at the screen, "don't tell anyone to join me." Kaminari nodded and with that, I made my way there.

   "Jirou!" I shouted as I walked into the Champion Room. The purple haired villain turned around to face me with a wide smirk on her face.
   "Yaomomo!" Jirou shouted back, "it's about time you showed up." I stepped towards her as I glared at her.
   "What do you want?" I asked. Jirou chuckled before she spoke.
   "To beat you of course!" She shouted, "I'll kick your ass once and for all!"
   "I'll be the one beating you again," I said as I sent out my Cinderace. Jirou sent out her Samurott and quickly fired a Hyrdro Pump just before I could call Cinderace back for Venusaur. This nearly knocked out my Cinderace.
   "So she has gotten stronger," I thought as I sent in Venusaur and used Seed Bomb. Although this didn't do that much damage, it was something. This exchange of battling went back and forth. Nothing interesting happened until the end.

   I had successfully gotten Jirou down to one Pokemon which I figured was going to be Arbok since I knew her team by now. Yet, she had gotten me down to one aswell. This one Pokemon I had was Zamazenta, a legendary I recently got. Anyways, when she sent out Zacian, my legendary's counterpart, I was suprised.
   "Suprised huh, Yaomomo?" Jirou asked as she smirked, "what are you gonna send out? I know you have one more Pokemon on you." I snapped out of my daze at that and sent out Zamazenta. Jirou looked...shocked...to say the least. I quickly had Zamazenta use Fire Fang before Jirou could tell Zacian to dodge then I followed it up by Close Combat. Those two moves had almost knocked down Zacian. The two dog-like Pokemon fought a bit more before the outcome was learned.

   Jirou froze for a moment as Zacian fainted. She called the Pokemon back to it's Pokeball and then put it away. She cleared her throat before she spoke as she looked down slightly.
   "I didn't come here to actually battle you, you know..." Jirou muttered out, but just loud enough so I could hear, "once I heard you became Pokemon Champion, I was worried you wouldn't see me anymore. So I had my team go cause chaos so you and me could be alone. Even if it was just one battle." She looked up, her eyes glossed over by tears.
   "I basically just wanted to see you one last time," she said as she chuckled, "I know, it sounds stupid but I-" I cut her off by running over to her and hugging her tightly. She paused for a moment before she hugged back.
   "Jirou, I didn't want to leave you either," I said softly, "do you think you can stay by my side forever?"
   "Of course!" Jirou said quickly. The two started to lean it before Jirou paused.
   "Hold on," she said as she quickly gave her Samurott a full restore and had it use Hydro Pump to shoot out the camera, "better." She called Samurott back and then kissed me. She kissed me and I was kissing back. Fuck, her lips are soft. I didn't realize how long this kiss was going until Jirou pulled away, panting slightly. We pressed our foreheads together as we giggled. In that moment, we were happy as just two Pokemon Trainers in love.

-Author's Note: This is just outcome one! I will (hopefully) have at least one more Pokemon related AU! I also may be going back through my drafts and finishing those up! Thanks for reading!