MomoJirou - Jirou's Defeat (kind of angst??)

(ive been having an off week so please give me a break and not call me out for having a kind of shitty chapter-)

                    -Momo's POV-
   "We're doing training today," Aizawa said, "here are your groups of 5."
   Team 1: Uraraka, Tsuyu, Mina, Aoyama, and Hagakure
   Team 2: Bakugou, Midoriya, Mineta, Tokoyami, and Iida
   Team 3: Ojiro, Satou, Kouji, Sero, and Shouji
   Team 4: Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Kaminari, Todoroki, and Kirishima
   "Those teams are final," Aizawa stated, "no changing teams nor complaining. Go to your areas and talk about how you're going to do this."
   We walked towards our area pretty quickly so we could talk about what our plans were.
   "Bakugou is going to go head on," Kirishima said, "I can harden to defend myself from that, Todoroki can make an ice barrier, and Yaomomo can made a shield."
   "We can also all block Midoriya's kicks and punches," Kaminari said, "I can zap him but I could go brain dead after.
   We continued to talk about what we could do but one name wasn't coming up for what they could do. Jirou. I think Kaminari and Kirishima noticed too because they looked over to her.
   "Jirou, what can you do with your quirk besides alert us when people are coming?" Kirishima asked, "that alone will be fantastic at helping but I'm just wondering."
   "It's not that good if Bakugou uses a huge blast and makes her ears bleed," Kaminai said. I noticed Jirou's eye twitch as Kaminari went on about what could happen.
   "Shut up!" Jirou shouted, "I'll watch what I'm doing!"
   "Bakugou is unpredictable," Kaminari said, "I'm not sure about this, Jirou. Your quirk would be useless once he messes you up. Plus, you don't have your gadgets to help. We're all in our P.E. uniforms."
   "I-It's not useless!" She shouted. I noticed her start to tear up.
   "Jir-" Kaminari cut me off.
   "If he makes a loud sound it is!" Kaminari shouted back, "plus, what can you do besides track sounds and blast your heartbeat at them?"
   "I-I..." I saw a tear roll down her cheek before she ran off.
   "Jirou!" I shouted then glared at Kaminari, "you good for nothing bitch!" Did I say that?
   "Yaom-" Kaminari started to say in defense.
   "You can hurt me but you do NOT fuck with Jirou!" I shouted, "do you understand, bastard?" He nodded and I ran off after Jirou.

   "Jirou!" I shouted as I ran through the forest. I was worried. I know she doesn't like when people see her cry so I figured she was hidden somewhere. I started to get nervous until I heard small sobs. I walked towards them and saw Jirou.
   "Oh, Jirou..." I said as I ran over to her and hugged her. She hugged back and sobbed into my shoulder. I gently ran my hand though her hair.
   "Shhh," I tried to calm her down, "it will be alright, Jirou." She didn't reply.
   "Do you want me to take you to Aizawa?" I asked.
   "N-no," Jirou said, "I wanna stay with you..."
   "Okay," I said.

                    -Jirou's POV-
   Me and Yaomomo layed there for awhile and I ended up holding her hand. I decided to confess something.
   "Y-Yaomomo," I said, "can I tell you something?"
   "You can tell me anything, Jirou," she said.
   "I-I have a crush on you," I said, "it's fine if you don't accept my feelings..."
   "Oh, Kyoka," she said which made my face turn pinkish, "I have a crush on you too."
   "Do you wanna date..?" I asked.
   "Of course," she said before she lightly kissed me and I kissed back. After I bit we walked over to Aizawa and explained the whole situation.

   "So Kaminari was the reason Jirou ran off," he looked at our intertwined hands, "and that's why you ran after Jirou. You both aren't in trouble."
We thanked him and he sent us to the waiting room to relax. I gently held Jirou's hand and we smiled.