MomoJirou - Girls Night (Fluff)

-Momo's POV-
   "Momo!" Mina said as she smiled, "do you want to go to the girls sleepover we're having tonight? It's in Uraraka's dorm!"
   "Sure," I replied. I had just walked into class and I was already getting talked to. Usually Jirou talks to me in the morning but we got in an argument the day before yesterday. The only reason I haven't said sorry is because I don't want to seem clingy, but I miss her. I miss her laugh, her voice, her smile, I miss everything about her. I took my seat and waited for class to begin.

   The day went by slow but once it ended I got ready for the girls night. I didn't bring much for the sleepover but I figured it was fine. I brought clothes to wear to bed, my phone, a phone charger, and my sleeping bag which was big enough to fit another person. I didn't plan to sleep with another person of course, I just like to have room when I sleep. I knocked on the door to Uraraka's dorm and waited for answer.
   "Hey, Yaomomo!" Uraraka said as she opened the door, "go have a seat!" She moved out of the door way to go sit next to her girlfriend, Tsuyu. I came inside the room and I sat down next to Jirou cause that was the only spot left.
   "What should we play?" Tsuyu asked as she ribbited.
   "Spin or dare!" Hagakure suggested.
   "How do you play?" Uraraka asked.
   "So for example lets say Uraraka spins the bottle and it lands on Tsuyu. Uraraka gets the choice to kiss Tsuyu or get a dare from whoever spun it before her," Hagakure explained, "got it?" We all said yes and the game began.

   Hagakure placed the bottle in the center and spun it first. It spun for a bit before it finally landed on Uraraka. She must of caught Tsuyu glaring at her because she panicked and said dare.
   "I dare you to message Mineta and tell him that you like him!" Mina said.
   "What?!" She exclaimed, "no way!"
   "You have to do it, Hagakure," Uraraka said. Hagakure sighed as she pulled out her phone and messaged Mineta about her fake love for him.
   "What did he say?" Mina asked.
   "Not sure," Hagakure said, "I haven't got an answer. We'll keep going and we'll check later." She put her phone away as Uraraka spun the bottle. It landed on Tsuyu so of course they kissed. Tsuyu spun it and it landed on Jirou.
   "Dare," Tsuyu said.
   "I dare you to knock on Bakugou's door and run away," Uraraka said.
   "Are you trying to get me killed, Ochaco?" Tsuyu asked as she ribbited and got up. She left the room to do her dare. A few minutes later she ran back into the room.
   "Glad you made it out alive!" Hagakure said. As Tsuyu sat back down Jirou spun the bottle and it landed on me. I figured she was just gonna pick dare so I looked down at the floor. And that's what she did.
   "I dare you to send your crush a heart emoji," Tsuyu said as she ribbited. Jirou pulled her phone out and I assume she messaged her crush a heart emoji. I felt my phone go off so I pulled it out. I clicked the message and it was a heart emoji from Jirou.
   "You could of just picked kiss, Kyoka," I said as I put my phone away and smiled. I leaned towards her and kissed her. She kissed back and the other girls cheered. We pulled away after a bit and she layed her head on my lap. The game continued for a bit as I ran my hand through her soft hair. I always thought the purple in her hair was dye but it isn't.

   "Let's all go to sleep," Uraraka said. No one disagreed so we all got our sleeping bags out...except for Jirou.
   "Is something wrong, Kyoka?" I asked.
   "I didn't bring a sleeping bag," she said.
   "You can sleep with me," I said, "my sleeping bag can fit two people."
   "Thanks, Momo," she said as she smiled and slid in next to me. We ended up falling asleep as we cuddled which I wasn't complaining. I'm just happy this got a happy ending. Or did it..?