BNHA Tweets: Todoroki.

(for my wattpad only followers: Midoriya got kidnapped and Todoroki told Yaomomo to come over and visit him without Jirou)

Yaomomo made her way to Todoroki's house. She felt bad that the red and white haired male's boyfriend was kidnapped so even if Todoroki didn't ask her, she'd come over to visit him. She knocked on the door and Todoroki answered.
"Ah, Yaoyorozu," he said in his usual monotone voice, "come in." Yaomomo smiled and came inside.
"How are you holding up so well?" Yaomomo asked as she sat down on the white couch. Why was there a red splatter on it? Most likely some red wine stains Todoroki missed during his clean up. She decided not to bring it up because it would be rude to bring up while they talked about his missing boyfriend.
"It's what Izuku would want," Todoroki said.
"I see," the black haired girl said, "have the cops found any clues on where he could be?"
"No," he said, "and they never will." He said that last part under his breath but Yaomomo managed to hear it.
"What was that last part..?" She asked as she looked at that red splatter and realized what it was now.
"What last part?" He said as he turned towards Yaomomo.
"You said and they never will," Yaomomo was now standing up and backing up towards the door.
"Oh. I didn't realize you heard that," Todoroki shot his ice out and froze the door knob.
"Why did you kill him?!" The black haired girl said as her eyes went wide.
"He was trying to break up with me!" He said as a sinister grin spread across his face, "now he can't be with anyone!"
"Why are you telling me all of this?" Yaomomo asked.
"I'm not going to let you live with that information," the red and white haired male created a rather sharp piece of ice as he charged towards Yaomomo and-

CRASH

Jirou broke through the window and used her earphone jacks to stab Todoroki in the ear and release hear heartbeat into them which was pretty loud with the rush of just breaking though a window. The red and white haired male yelled out in pain as he fell onto his knees.
"You think you can beat me?" Todoroki said as he glared at Jirou, "I have one of the most powerful quirks in UA. You can't do sh-" Jirou released sound into his ear again.
"You talk too much," Jirou said as she rolled her eyes and Todoroki passed out, "that was boring."
"I was literally about to die and you save me with being hot and monotone remarks!" Yaomomo said and then quickly covered her mouth.
"What was that first thing you said I save you with?" The purple haired girl asked.
"N-nothing! Let's just get the cops here before he gets up!" The black haired girl quickly said.
"Way ahead of you," Jirou said as the sirens came closer, "I had Kaminari call them once I heard Todoroki say they never will find any clues where Midoriya went."
"You were here that long?" Yaomomo asked.
"Yeah," Jirou said as she walked over to Yaomomo, "are you okay? Did he stab you at all?"
"I'm fine. Just a bit shaken up," the taller girl said, "you think we can watch something when we get home to get my mind off of it?"
"Stranger Things season 3 is something we can watch," the shorter girl said.
"I'd love that," Yaomomo said. The cops showed up and the two girls explained what happened. They took Todoroki in and the girls don't know what happened after that. What they do know is that they're watching Stranger Things season 3 together. But what was that thump on the roof..?