MomoJirou - swap thing my dudes (kind of fluff)

(basically they swapped outfits, personalities, and quirks. look at the pic to see who swapped with  w h o m)
(Please read the thing I typed at the end.)

                    -Momo's POV-
   I put on my uniform with no tie like always. No matter how many times someone says I should button it up a bit more at least, I don't listen. I don't listen to anyone at this damn school. I sighed and walked to class with my hands jammed in my pockets. I sat down and put my feet up on the desk.
   "You know you shouldn't have your feet up there, Yaomomo," a common voice said. I looked up to see Jirou looking at me with a grin on her face. She seemed to love messing with me.
   "Who said you can control me, dumbass?" I said in an angry voice. It's hard to be angry at Jirou with how nice she is.
   "I just don't want you to get in trouble," she said as she frowned.
   "I don't get in trouble," I scoffed, "what do you want anyways?"
   "I was just wondering if you wanted to train after school," she said as she ran her hand through her pretty hair.
   "Tch. Fine," I scoffed.

   I waited hours for the school day to end so I could go train with Jirou at the training grounds. We made our way over there as we made small talk. We stood on either side of the battle field.
   "Go, dumbass!" I shouted as I blasted myself foward, but Jirou is smart. She shot acid out and avoided me by slidding away. I'm smart too because I blasted myself backwards to avoid it. It was a game of cat and mouse for awhile and my explosions only tore up the battle field. Until I was sick of missing every attack...
   "HOWITZER IMPACT!" I shouted and saw the look of panic on her face for a second before I hit her.
   "NO! Y-YAOMOMO WA-" She shouted before I cut her off. She was caught in my tornado of explosions. After a few minutes she fell to the ground.
   "Get up and fight, dumbass," I scoffed.
   There was no reply.
   "Dipshit?" I asked in an angry voice.
   Again, no repsonse.
   "Jirou..?" I asked and walked over to where she was laying. I flipped her over so she was on her back. She was knocked out but still breathing. I picked her up and took her to my dorm. I sat her down on my bed and sat on the floor as I cried quietly. I didn't mean to hurt her this badly.

                    -Jirou's POV-
   I woke up in Yaomomo's bed and heard quiet sobbing and muttering next to the bed. I looked over the edge of the bed and saw Yaomomo crying and talking to herself.
   "I-I didn't mean to," she said between small sniffles as she pushed her hair out of her face, "I-I'm sorry K...Kyoka..." I wasn't used to seeing her sad. I hated seeing her sad.
   "Oh, Momo..." I picked her up and pulled her onto the bed.
   "K-Kyoka..?" She asked as she tried to stop crying.
   "I'm okay, Momo," I said as I hugged her. I could care less if I got blasted back. To my suprise, she hugged back right away and cried into my shoulder.
   "I-I thought I killed you..!" She shouted as she burried her face into my shoulder, "d...don't do that again..!"
   "Shhh..." I ran my hand through her hair as I tried to calm her down, "you should know I won't die that easily." She didn't reply. I'm assuming she wanted to try and calm down more.
   "So she does have a soft side..." I thought.

   After a bit, she had calmed down completely but she kept basically cuddling me. She looked stunning with her hair down, but would I say that out loud? No. Most people get blasted for trying to compliment her.
   "C-can I call you Kyoka?" She asked as she held my hand.
   "Of course," I said as I smiled and squeezed her hand gently, "can I call you Momo?"
   "Yeah," she replied, "I'd like that." I decided I'd risk it.
   "You look nice with your hair down," I said as I watched a light blush appear on her face.
   "Thanks," she replied as she giggled, "you look nice too." I blushed as she spoke.
   "Thanks, Momo," I said as I smiled. We didn't talk for a bit as we layed down and almost fell asleep. When suddenly...
   "WAIT WE HAVE CLASSES!" Yaomomo shot up. She grabbed out uniforms and tossed them onto the bed. We put them on and ran to class. Yaomomo didn't even have time to put her hair up in her usual ponytail. We made it into the room just as the bell rang. We took our seats before Aizawa came into the room.

                    -Momo's POV-
   I stared at Jirou most of class. Once the bell rang for lunch, I slid a note to her that told her to meet me behind the school during lunch. I made my way to the back of the school. I stood back there and waited for her to show up.
   I watched as Jirou came out of the back doors and walked over to me.
   "Is there something you need me for, Momo?" She asked.
   "Yeah. I'm just gonna get straight to the point," I said nervously, "I have a crush on you. I've had it since the begining of the year to be honest. I understand if you like guys and you wou-" she cut me off by grabbing my shirt collar and pulling me down then kissing me. I practically melted into the kiss. We pulled away after a bit.
   "I like you too, Momo," she said as she smiled. I smiled and held her hand.

(I'm assuming some of you are gonna be like "they clearly showed that they liked each other when they were cuddling after the battle! What was the point in Yaomomo confessing?" but that's not the case. Friends can hold hands and shit to comfort each other. I know in America it's rare to see that because when guys hug people say "that's gay" and when girls hold hands people think their going out and if a girl and guy do any type of physical contact people assume their dating. The mentality of "if you're touching someone you must have sexual intrest in them" is so fuckin gross. Hug your friends! Hold hands with them to reassure them! And if you just don't hug your friend of the same gender just because they like the same gender then fuck you. Living in North America makes you so damn touch starved. I'm not saying all of this just to explain this MomoJirou story. Alls I get from my parents are these half-assed hugs so when my friends hug me I get so happy. So please, hug your friends and make them happy if they want a hug.)