MomoJirou..? - Broken (Angst)

(short angst oof)

-Momo's POV-
Me and Kirishima watched as Kaminari and Jirou walked off holding each others hand. Kaminari gently placed a kiss on Jirou's cheek and she giggled. I wanted Jirou. Me and Kirishima had to watch and smile so they didn't get supicious of us. I needed Jirou. But Kaminari stole her from me. I knew she was straight. I broke first. I started to tremble then I dropped onto the floor, crying.
"Yaomomo!" Kirishima shouted and he dropped to his knees beside me. He ran his hand through my hair to try and calm me down. But that's what Jirou would do to calm me down so it just made it worse. He started to cry next to me and I tried to comfort him. After awhile, I spoke.
"I-I'm gonna go to m...my dorm..." I managed to say between tears. Kirishima didn't say anything. He just nodded.

It's been weeks since that happened. I put my headphones in, turned on music, and walked to the dorms. I tried to hold a smile on my face, but I couldn't so I just kept that frown on the whole time. That's how it's been lately and the others are noticing it. I seem to smile less and laugh less now. I saw Jirou waving bye to Kaminari as he left with Sero and Mina. She must of seen me because she started to walk towards me.
"I won't be able to hold a conversation with her..." I thought as I felt myself tear up, "I should run, but that would make her confused."
"Yaomomo!" She shouted as she ran over to me.
"H-Hi, Jirou," I said and attempted to smile, but did it work? No.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
I stayed silent.
"Yaomomo, what's wrong?" She asked again.
I could feel myself start to cry so I looked down a bit and to the side to avoid eye contact. I felt her hand come towards my face to wipe my tears away. I jerked back once her hand touched my face.
"Yaomomo, you're crying!" She exclaimed.
"I know..." I said.
"Why?" She asked.
"Because y-you..." I stammered out and then I began to shout, "b-because you're with Kaminari and I wanted to be with you! But you're straight and you would never date a loser like me!"
"Yaomomo..." she said.
"What?" I said as tears started streaming down my face.
"I might like you too."

(me? giving you the rest of the happy ending? haha no sorry)