BNHA Tweets: Morning After The Party

Jirgou put her phone on the side table as she sighed as she layed back down and closed her eyes. She still had Yaomomo's shirt on and she had no idea where her clothes were. The purple haired girl drifted off to sleep as she ignored her worried thoughts. Yaomomo woke up a few moments later and sat up. She quickly realized she had nothing on and pulled the blankets onto herself. The taller girl noticed that Jirou had her shirt on and that she was asleep. She wasn't going to wake up Jirou just to ask if they fucked nor ask for her shirt back. She can make her own or go find her own. The black haired girl got up and searched the room for some clothes. By the time Jirou woke up again, Yaomomo at least had pants and a bra on.
   "Do you want your shirt back?" Jirou asked as she flung the blankets off of her self. Yaomomo quickly looked away from Jirou since the only thing she had on was that shirt.
   "We wake up and have no clue about what happened last night and the shirt is what you're worried about?" Yaomomo asked jokingly.
   "Yeah?" Jirou said in a confused tone, "it's not like it ment anything, right? We were both drunk out of our minds." The taller girl felt her heart sink. She had to agree unless she wanted to ruin her friendship with Jirou.
   "Yeah, you're right," Yaomomo said as she forced a smile and picked up another shirt and put it on. The girls were quiet for a bit until the purple haired girl spoke up and broke the silence.
   "Wanna go to the donut shop down the road?" Jirou asked.
   "Sure," Yaomomo answered as she found Jirou's slightly oversized leather jacket and put it on. The girls made their way to the donut shop as they talked and smiled. Would they make it there though..?