MomoJirou - Fuck Feelings (Fluff)

(mineta isn't in class 1a in this. shinso replaced him cause fuck mineta lives)
(this is something quick because i told yall i'd be back after the weekend but i have killer sunburn and it hurts to move)
(jirou basically swapped personalities with bakugou tbh)

          -Momo's POV-
  I got dressed, put my hair up, and got my bag together before I began my short walk to school. I walked into class only to see Jirou yelling at Kaminari like always.
   "Fuck you, dumbass!" Jirou shouted, "you're one of the most annoying people in this class!"
   "W-whos the most annoying..?" Kaminari stammered out. Jirou glared at me and noticed I was about to say something.
   "This fuckin princess is the most annoying!" She shouted as she walked over to me and lifted my chin up with her hand, "she always gets what she wants! When I'm fighting with someone, she shuts my fun down. Every. Damn. Time." I tensed up for a moment once she called me the most annoying. Sure, she might be the class rulebreaker and I might be the good girl but damn did I fall for her hard. I stepped back and Jirou looked confused. Was it because of the defeated look in my eyes or the fact that I didn't respond with anything but silence?
   "Yaoyorozu, are you okay?" Todoroki asked. I snapped out of my small daze.
   "U-uh! Y-yeah! I'm fine," I managed to say, "I-I just need to wash my face off quickly. That's all." I quickly made it to the bathroom and splashed water on my face.
   "Now the whole class is going to be worried about me," I thought, "except for Jirou." Little did I know, Jirou would be worried the most.

                    -Jirou's POV-
   I raced out of the classroom and to the bathroom after Yaomomo. A few of my classmates thought I was going to attack her because they tried to stop me. I just yelled at them and pushed my way out of the classroom. I went into the bathroom and saw Yaomomo washing her face off in a rather nervous manner.
   "Yaomomo?" I said, "is everything okay?"
   "N-no!" Yaomomo exclaimed as she looked at me, "why do you care anyways? You said I was annoying..!"
   "I care because I have a crush on you!"  I exclaimed, "I just don't know how to deal with fucking feelings so I push you away!"
   "W-what..?" Yaomomo asked as she stepped closer to me, "you have a crush on me..?"
   "Yeah," I said, "I understand if you don't accept my feelings." Yaomomo moved closer to me until we were inches apart. She leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around her waist. We pulled away and smiled.
   "So uh...are we dating?" I asked.
   "Yeah," Yaomomo said, "I love you, Kyouka."
   "I love you too, Momo."