MomoJirou - Lucky (Smut)

(REPUBLISHED! Nothing has been edited unless it was a typo or not indented correctly!)

(theres no quirks in this story)

                    -Jirou's POV-
   I was suprised when a letter was slid under the door of my dorm room. I don't usually get anything from people since I was considered the quiet one in the class. I didn't really have "friends" but if I had to consider some people my friends, I'd have to say the girls in my class. They always were nice to me no matter how much I didn't talk to them, but I wasn't fully sure if they were my friends. Hell, did they want to be my friends? Anyways, I opened the letter and it was an invite to a sleepover from Uraraka. I decided I'd go because I had nothing better to do. If I didn't go, I'd end up sitting in my room while I could hear them having fun. Plus, I wanted to see my crush, Yaoyorozu Momo also known as Yaomomo. I knew I would never get with her because she was popular and I was the quiet kid who was bullied from time to time. I sighed as my thoughts wandered while I waited for the sleepover to start.

   I slid my long sleeve shirt on, my jeans, and my black hoodie. I walked downstairs to Uraraka's room and knocked on the door. I stood there and waited for a moment. I heard laughter and talking through the door aswell as footsteps coming closer to the door. I was suddenly shoved aside and I looked over to see Bakugou glaring at me.
   "Move it, dumbass," he snarled, "I bet you weren't even invited." The door opened and whoever opened it let Bakugou inside and must of not noticed me or just decided to ignore me because they shut it without saying a word to me. I figured I'd just go back up to my room. I wasn't good with parties anyways. I looked towards the floor as I walked down the hall and towards the stairs. I was knocked out of my thoughts as soon as I ran into someone. I backed up quickly and looked up to see none other than Yaomomo.
   "Sorry," I said rather calmly. Maybe too calm.
   "It's fine," Yaomomo said, "weren't you invited to Uraraka's sleepover? She told me she invited you."
   "I was, but Bakugou pushed me out of the way before someone answered the door," I explained, "I decided it would be better for me to just stay up in my room."
   "Do you want me to hang out with you?" She asked.
   "It would be nice but I don't want to ruin your fun," I said.
   "I get invited to parties and sleepovers a lot," she said, "I'd rather hang out with you." I felt my face turn pinkish, which I don't feel often.
   "Okay," I said. I wasn't going to complain. I was lucky to even be speaking to her. She pulled out her phone and I assumed she texted Uraraka that we weren't coming. We made it up to my room and I opened the door so we could go inside. She sat down on the bed as I shut the door behind us. I threw myself onto the bed, my back towards her back and I faced the wall.
   "Going to bed already?" Yaomomo asked, "that's no fun."
   "Yeah," I said rather weakly, "I'm just really tired."
   "How late did you stay up last night?" She asked.
   "I didn't go to bed," I said.
   "Jirou!" She said as she shifted around on the bed, "that's unhealthy!" (i literally stay up till 12am writing these so its funny that i wrote that) Yaomomo ended up basically spooning with me because she was right against my back. I could feel her warm breath on the back of my neck as she pulled the covers over us.
   "Are you comfortable, Jirou?" She asked before she fully pulled the blankets onto us.
   "Yeah," I said as she pulled the blankets onto us and wrapped her arms around my waist. I never thought of Yaomomo as a cuddler. I smiled and started to drift off to sleep with her.

                    -Momo's POV-
   I woke up only to find Jirou still asleep with me. I had a feeling she was going to be asleep for a bit longer due to her not sleeping the other night. I stood up as my eyes scaned her room. Of course, her room was much different from mine. I opened up one of her drawers and it happened to be her shirts and a few hoodies. I picked up one of the hoodies and put it on. It seemed to fit me perfectly which ment she wore rather oversized hoodies. I heard shifting around in the bed and I spun around.
   "Do you like my hoodies, Yaomomo?" Jirou asked as she smirked.
   "S-shush!" I exclaimed as my face turned red.
   "You can keep that hoodie if you want," she said.
   "Really?" I asked excitedly.
   "Yeah," she said as she smiled. I layed back onto the bed with her and I wrapped my arms around her.
   "Do you normally cuddle people, Yaomomo?" Jirou asked.
   "I usually cuddle something like a pillow," I said, "do you want me to stop cuddling you?"
   "No!" She said rather quickly, "please don't let go!"
   "I won't let go," I responded as I held onto her. We layed there for a bit as I cuddled her. I guess we weren't sure if we should go to sleep or not. I started to drift asleep until Jirou asked a sudden question.
   "Do you have a crush on me, Yaomomo?" She asked suddenly.
   "W-wha..?" I said as my face turned very pink since I was caught with my little secret.
   "You do, don't you?" She asked, well more so said.
   "Maybe..." I answered.
   "Oh?" She teased, "the popular girl fell for the quiet one?"
   "Oh shush!" I exclaimed, "you fell for me too, Kyouka." Her face turned red.
   "I-I...uh..." she said, nervously. She was less dominate now so I took over.

                    -Jirou's POV-
   Yaomomo pinned me onto the bed while I was distracted in my thoughts. She kissed me and I kissed back after the shock went away. I felt her tounge run against my lips as she asked for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and her tounge slid in. She explored every inch of my mouth and dipped her tounge towards the back of my throat causing me to let out a moan within the kiss. She pulled away then pulled my hoodie off and my shirt. She pulled her clothes off next then she bit and sucked on my neck, sure to leave hickeys for our class to see. She searched for my sweet spot as she pulled my pants off. It only took her a few seconds until she found it because I let out a loud moan. Suddenly, she shoved two fingers into my mouth.
   "Suck," Yaomomo said. I started sucking on her fingers. She stopped biting and sucking on my neck as she watched me suck on her fingers. She pushed them in deeper until I gagged then she pulled them out slowly. There was a string of saliva connecting her fingers and my lips together. She slowly spread her fingers apart, watching the saliva spead apart on her fingers.
   "Good job, dear," she said, "now are you gonna beg for me to fuck you or what?" She pulled my panties off.
   "Momo I want you to fuck me sensless! Make it so I can't fucking walk!" I shouted, "Make my legs tremble! Make me your slut!"
   "Good," she said before she thrusted two fingers inside of me. She moved her fingers back and forth quickly causing me to moan loudly.
   "F-faster!" I begged. She added another finger and went even faster as I dug my nails into her back.
   "F-fuck..!" I moaned and shouted, "I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I felt my back arch before I ended up cumming all over Yaomomo's fingers and hand. I kept riding her hand before she could pull out which made her not want to pull out. She seemed suprised that I could keep going after that but she didn't complain. She thrusted them in and out faster than before as I was basically screaming her name at this point. She rubbed my clit with her other hand causing me to moan louder. Suddenly, she curled her fingers and holy shit did that feel good.
   "H-Holy sh-shit!" I moaned as I ended up cumming on Yaomomo's hand again. She pulled her fingers out and licked my cum off of her fingers. I slowly let go of her back, my hands and lets still trembling.
   "Sorry about scratching your back up," I said.
   "It's fine," she said as she layed down next to me, "it's what I get for leaving hickeys on you."
   "So are we dating now?" I asked as I cuddled her.
   "Yeah," she said as she smiled, "I love you, Kyouka."
   "I love you too, Momo." I smiled.