MomoJirou - Bleed. (Angst)

(One of the few 100k reads oneshots I have going-)
(Not sure when this one will be published-)
• Oneshot Rundown: It was ment to be a fun, harmless, adventure in the woods...but then it went wrong. Terribly wrong.
• Vampires: Jirou, Kaminari, Todoroki, and Yaomomo.
• Werewolves: Kirishima, Sero, and Ashido.
• Ghosts: Midoriya, Hagakure, Uraraka, and Tsuyu.

      -Jirou's POV-
   Yaomomo, my girlfriend I've had for years, had convinced our other supernatural friends to go on an adventure with us. We all mostly hung out in the night, where we figured the humans wouldn't be out like us so we decided it would be perfect for a walk. I had a bad feeling from the start...I should of followed it, but I didn't.

   "Come on, Kyouka!" Yaomomo exclaimed as she ran ahead of me, "we have to catch up to the others!" I giggled and flew after her and I threw my arms around her once I caught up to her. I kissed her cheek and then let go off her, letting myself fall back onto the ground.
   "Jirou! Yaoyorozu!" Kaminari exclaimed once he saw us, "it's about time you got here!"
   "Yeah!" Kirishima shouted as his tail began to wag. We walked into the clearing with them as we giggled only to see Kaminari, Kirishima, Midoriya, Todoroki, Uraraka, Ashido, Hagakure, Tsuyu, and Sero.
   "What took you guys so long?" Midoriya asked. I looked over at Yaomomo, who was smirking at me.
   "No reason! We just took a bit longer to get ready!" I said quickly as my face flushed a slight red. The others laughed and our night of fun began.

   Hours had gone by of us having fun, and it was a few more hours until sunrise so we still had time to mess around. I smiled thinking of all the things we could do. Hell, we could even go bother the towns people. I felt a tug on the back of my jacket and had fear shoot through me for a second.

   God, I wish it was just fear.

   I felt the blood run down my chest as my eyes went wide. What? I looked ahead of me, seeing the others laughing and smiling at a joke Sero just told, none of them seeing me fall onto my knees as whoever stabbed me in the heart with a stake from behind twisted the stake, hurting me more. I tried to find my voice to call out, scream, or cry but nothing came out, just tears falling down my face. Where was Yaomomo? Was she okay? The person pulled the stake out of my heart only to thrust it back into the wound roughly. They did this a few times before they stopped and walked in front of me, grabbing my chin and making me look up at them. She had nothing but a devilish grin on her face as she pulled her fake fangs out with her free hand.

   Yaomomo smiled as she looked down at me. I was helpless. This is how I would die. I trusted her. She let go of my chin and slammed my head into the ground as she began to walk away. I trusted her. She was a vampire hunter this whole time.

   And the others were her next kill.