MomoJirou - Songs (Fluff)

-Jirou's POV-
   I slid the invites under most of my classmates doors and then knocked so they'd see it. I had already asked Aizawa if I could put on a preformance and he said sure. I was beyond excited at this point. Why was I doing this? That's a long story but we have time for it.

                    -Jirou's POV : Flashback-
   I was sitting next to Bakugou in class because Sensei had to take us to a different room due to our classroom being used for something very important apparently.
   "Yay!" Mina said happily, "Kirishima's here!" Due to my earphone jacks, I heard Bakugou's heartbeat speed up.
   "Does your heartbeat always get that fast when Kirishima walks in or..?" I asked.
   "Shut your fuckin mouth..." Bakugou said between gritted teath.

   After that, me and him hung out a bit more. He liked some of the music I liked and I told him my crush because I trusted him. Even if he dared to tell Yaomomo about my crush on her, I would tell Kirishima about his crush and Bakugou wouldn't want that. One day, I had an idea after I tried to help him.
   "I can help you write a song for him if you want," I said. I half ment it but I was also half joking.
   "I have my own fuckin ideas," he said, "go focus on wooing Ponytail or some shit."
   "Okay, be that way," I said, "I'll write a song for Yaomomo then."

                    -Jirou's POV-
   That's exactly what I did. I was inviting my classmates to watch me preform some songs and the very last one was the one I made for Yaomomo. At the end of it I was going to say it was for her and of course get rejected after words. I gave everyone except Mineta an invite and then I made my way to the preformance area at 7pm. My classmates had to be there by 8pm if they wanted to see me preform. Alls I had to do was sit and wait because I already had everything ready.

   A bit before 8pm, my classmates started coming in. Two of the first few people to walk in were Bakugou and Kirishima who had his hand in the blonde's hand. I smiled at Bakugou and he noticed because he grinned back. I guess he knew what this whole thing was for. A few minutes later, Yaomomo came in and my god did she look pretty. I guess she wanted to dress up for me because her leather jacket was driving me crazy, but I don't think she knows that. No one had come in for a bit so I figured I could get started. I sung a few songs before I got to the song for Yaomomo. I was nervous but would I let that feeling come over me? No. Of course not.
   "Okay this next song is the last one for the night," I said calmly, "this song is actually for someone that's in the crowd right now. Let's just hope they don't hate me after this."

   Once they finished clapping after I stopped singing, it was silent for a moment. I knew what they were waiting for. The person's name of course. They wanted to know who I spent hours practicing for. They wanted to know who I had a crush on.
   "I'm guessing you all want to know the person's name?" I asked and I recived a nod from my classmates. I inhaled and then let out a shakey breath.
   "Yaomomo," I said and I let out a nervous laugh, "I bet she's straight though." I felt myself tear up slightly then I heard footsteps coming towards me. I figured it was going to be Kaminari asking if I was okay but the sudden tug on my jacket and pull into kiss proved that thought wrong. I realized Yaomomo was kissing me and then I melted into the kiss. I placed my hand on her cheek (not ass cheek-) and she pulled away after a few seconds. The crowd clapped which caused me to smile.
   "Will you be my girlfriend, Yaomomo?" I asked.
   "Of course, Kyouka," Yaomomo said as she held my hand.

   We made our way to my dorm after we cleaned everything up. We were holding hands the whole way there as we smiled. What exactly did we do in my dorm room you ask? Netflix and Chill if you know what I mean.