BNHA Tweets: Change

Jirou went to Recovery Girl's office after she was saved and got healed up for the most part. She was out of class for a week so she could talk to the school about what the villains did and once she got back she was basically surrounded by people who kept asking her questions. Of course it made her very nervous so she would always hang around Yaomomo because of that. Yaomomo was the only person Jirou didn't really get nervous around when she talked about what happened. The raven haired girl made Jirou feel safe. Ever since school started, Jirou had been in love with Yaomomo at first sight. But she wasn't sure if Yaomomo felt the same.

   "Pffft Todoroki!" Yaomomo said as she laughed at the red and white haired male who had just asked Midoriya if he was sure he wasn't All Might's hidden love child. Jirou sighed as she turned her head away from the scene and twirled her earphone jack around her finger.
   "I should of figured she had feelings for Todoroki..." the purple haired girl thought as she slowly walked up the stairs.

   I'll cut my hair

   A few minutes later, after Yaomomo finished talking to Todoroki, she walked up the steps to get to her dorm and she saw Jirou talking and laughing with Kaminari.
   "Thanks for cheering me up, Kaminari," Jirou said as she smiled at the yellow haired male. Yaomomo felt her heart drop as she watched the two smile and laugh. The taller girl entered her dorm room and nearly slammed the door shut but stopped it before it could slam and closed it gently. She walked towards her bed but she paused once she made eye contact with her reflection in the mirror. Her hands soon found the drawer on her dresser where she kept all of her hair items.

   She smiled softly as she looked at her new found look in the mirror. She had only tried curly hair on the day they went to save Bakugou and she liked the look...but she wanted to know if Jirou would like it. Yaomomo looked around her room until she decided to open another drawer. This drawer held birthday gifts she got from Jirou. The raven haired girl picked up the choker Jirou got her and she put it on. She then found the deep dope shirt Jirou had got her and the ripped jeans. The taller girl put them on and looked in the mirror.

   To make you stare

   Jirou went into her dorm room and found the clothes she had got that reminded her of Yaomomo. They all had red on them because that was Yaomomo's favorite color and why not dress in the way Yaomomo liked? The purple haired girl took her choker off and put one of the red shirts on along with some shorts. She smiled softly at herself in the mirror and remembered the movie night most of her classmates had agreed to.
   "When does that start..?" She thought as her eyes drifted to the clock, "in 15 minutes. Great." The shorter girl decided to head down there a bit early and get an area set up for herself and Yaomomo.

   I'll hide my chest
   And i'll figure out a way to get us out of here.

   Yaomomo walked out of her dorm at the same time Jirou did and their eyes met for a moment. They scanned the others outfit and their faces turned slightly red.
   "What's with the style change?" They both asked the other at the same time. The two girls shut their doors and walked towards each other.
   "I saw you talking to Todoroki and I wanted to get your attention," Jirou admitted.
   "I noticed you were talking to Kaminari and I wanted to get your attention aswell," Yaomomo said. The taller girl pulled the shorter girl into a hug which was soon met with a hug back.
   "So do you have feelings for me?" The shorter girl asked.
   "Yeah," the black haired girl said. Jirou looked up at Yaomomo and leaned up to kiss her. Their lips connected like puzzle pieces. They pulled away after a few seconds and smiled.
   "So will you be my girlfriend?" Yaomomo asked.
   "Of course," Jirou answered. The two girls went to the movie night as they held hands and smiled. They sat down in the little area they set up and cuddled as they watched the movie. What movie were they watching you ask?

   According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

   "Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little!"