BNHA Tweets: Villains

(yes i know this is short but its important to the story)

After the party Yaomomo made her way up to her room, which was on the top floor next to Jirou's room. She wondered if the purple haired girl was still asleep with the taller girl's shirt on. Just thinking about Jirou in the taller girl's shirt made Yaomomo blush.
"Maybe I could stop by her room and check..." Yaomomo thought as she glanced at Jirou's door once she got up the steps. She knocked on Jirou's door and waited for an answer. The taller girl didn't get an answer so she started to walk towards her room to go to sleep.

Often I am upset

Little did Yaomomo know, no one heard the glass breaking over the loud music a few hours earlier.

That I cannot fall in love
But I guess

Jirou shot her head up as she gasped for breath only to have it pushed back down into the water again as she squirmed around.
"She's fun to mess with!" Toga exclaimed as she giggled and let go of the purple haired girl's head.
"We don't want to kill her, Toga," Shigaraki said, "she's just our trade to get that Bakugou kid back in our hands."
"Can we at least beat her up a bit?" The blonde haired girl pouted.
"Yeah but not too much," the light blue haired male replied, "we don't want to make master angry with us." Toga smiled and pressed the cold, sharp blade against Jirou's neck. She pressed enough to leave a small mark and let it bleed a bit. Hours of this went by because everyone in the dorms was fast asleep.

This avoids the stress of falling out of it