MomoJirou - Seven Minutes in Heaven (Smut)

(woohoo i made something yeehaw)

(What happens when a group of horny 18 year olds get dragged to a party and forced into a game of Seven Minutes in Heaven? Let's find out, shall we?)

      -Yaoyorozu's POV-
   It was a rather cold Saturday night as I made my way to Ashido's party. She invited our whole class, minus Mineta of course, Shinso, and some other 3B students. I figured I would talk to Kendo the whole time since we were good friends, but when seven minutes in heaven was brought up after almost everyone had a drink or...er...a lot more, we all jumped on it. Even Iida did! And so, here we are now. Spinning a bottle to decide who you go in with and who drags you two out of there.

   About 7 minutes ago, Kirishima spun the bottle and it landed on Bakugou. He started to drag Bakugou into the closet until he realized he had to spin for who pulled them out, which landed on Hagakure. Now she was reluctantly getting up to pull the two out. You could basically hear them panting from where we were sitting. She pulled the door open and-
   "EW!" Hagakure shouted, "IIDA, THEY BOTH HAVE BONERS!" Kirishima's face showed nothing but embarrassment while Bakugou looked like he couldn't care less.
   "Fuck off and go finger Ashido," Bakugou said while flipping Hagakure off. Ashido's face flushed redish at the words.
   "Enough!" Iida shouted, "let's keep playing!" Kirishima quickly spun the bottle to decide who had to spin for someone next and it landed on me. I sighed and spun the bottle, hoping it would land on Kendo so we could just talk. Please not Bakugou. Please not Bakugou. Please not Bakugou. Please not Bakugou. Please not- My mind went blank once the bottle stopped and I looked up and saw who it landed on. Jirou Kyouka. FUCK THATS WORSE- Jirou has been my crush since we were first years. God, my mind goes crazy just from looking at her and I bet my face is red just from realizing I'm gonna be alone in a room with her. I spun the bottle again and it landed on Midoriya to get us out. With the sound of her standing up, I got up too and we made our way into the closet.

   "So..." Jirou said, "why was your face so red after your spin landed on me?" God, she always did jump straight to the point.
   "Oh I uh-" I started, despite knowing I could barely form any words around her, "I guess I was just...er...nervous..!"
   "Mhm...suuure," she said as she smirked, "I believe you."
   "I-I'm not lying!" I quickly said. Jirou snickered at my panic before she gently grabbed my chin.
   "Let's get to the point," she said as she clicked her tounge, "it's obvious you have a crush on me. From the clear blushing around me to barely being able to for any form of words when talking to me." I felt my face flush redish. This has to be a dream. There's no way she likes me back. But, it felt way too good to be a dream.
   "How about we speed this up?" She said before she straddled my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back as she slid her tounge down my throat. I didn't want these 7 minutes to end. Eventually, she pulled away and we were both panting.
   "The second they open these doors we're running to my house to continue this," Jirou said, "I know you want to keep going too." I nodded, agreeing with her on every level.

   After a few minutes, the closet door opened and nothing had changed with us apart from my somewhat messier hair. I don't think anyone noticed though.
   "Me and Yaomomo are heading to my house to watch a movie I suggested her," Jirou said, "cya guys!"
   "Yeah! Bye everyone!" I said. Everyone said bye to us and once the door closed behind us we ran to her house, both wanting this way too much.

   Jirou shut the bedroom door behind us as I jumped onto the bed and rolled onto my back. She climbed ontop of me and straddled my waist, a wide smirk on her face. She leaned down towards me and kissed me. I kissed back as she slid her tounge into my mouth, exploring every inch of it again. After a minute or two, she pulled away, leaving a thin line of saliva between us as we both panted. She began to suck and bite on my neck, leaving hickeys as I moaned. Fuck. I would tell myself to be quiet everytime she got closer to my sweet spot but once she hit it, holy fuck did I moan loud. She giggled at how loud I was and kept giving me hickeys, eventually pulling away for a second to take my shirt and bra off as she admired how many hickeys she left on me, only to lean back towards me and make more.
   "K-Kyouka I want more..." I begged. She giggled, knowing what I ment. She pulled my pants down and slid her hand down my panties, started to tease me by rubbing my clit slowly.
   "You're this wet for me already?" Jirou asked, smirking, "you're such a slut." I nodded. I was basically soaked just from her few touches.
   "F-fuck, Kyouka please," I begged as I gasped, "m-more." Jirou giggled and went a little faster. She must of enjoyed me begging cause she knew I would end up begging again.
   "F-faster!" I exclaimed, "P-Please Kyouka..!"
   "Alright, alright," she said as she grabbed my wrist with her free hand and sped up a lot faster than I had thought. I moaned louder as I gripped the bedsheets with the hand she didn't have a grip on.
   "F-FUCK!" I moaned loudly, "K-KYOUKA I'M-" I could barely form a full sentence before I ended up getting cum all over Jirou's fingers. Fuck. That's gonna be one hell of a mess to get out of the sheets.
   "Aw...you made a mess already," Jirou said, "too bad we're not stopping yet." That was like music to my ears. Jirou pulled off my panties then undressed herself.
   "Let's have some fun, Momo," she said as she smirked. After a few seconds, she got us in the position to scissor.
   "Ready?" She asked. God, I couldn't believe she was topping me.
   "Yes!" I quickly said, "please just fuck me!" Jirou grinned as she started to grind our clits together, making both of us moan loudly. Fuck. The urge to cum almost hit me like a truck right away. God, she's good at this. Too good almost. FUCK. She sped up, making me want to cum more. I couldn't stop myself at this point.
   "F-Fuck!" I moaned out, "K-Kyouka I'm gonna cum!"
   "M-me too, Momo!" Jirou moaned out as well. Almost at the same time, me and her ended up cumming. She got off of me, out of breath.
   "Holy fuck you're a slut," Jirou said as she giggled, "wanna do that again sometime?"
   "Hell yeah."