MomoJirou - Behind His Back (Smut)

(REPUBLISHED! Nothing has been edited unless it was a typo or not indented correctly! I'm republishing this one because it was something that someone wanted. I haven't checked over it for typos so sorry if anything is wrong.)

(Credit to dontjudgeimmafangirl for the idea!)

                    -Jirou's POV-
   I dragged Yaomomo to the bedroom as we smiled at eachother. We both knew what was going to happen at this point. Me and her have been fucking behind her boyfriend's back for awhile now. Her boyfriend could easily kick my ass but I didn't care. He was at work accourding to Yaomomo and he wouldn't be home until really late.
   "So when are you gonna break up with Todoroki so you can get more of this?" I said as I undressed.
   "Most likely when he gets home tonight." Yaomomo said as she threw her clothes on the floor, "enough with the chit chat, dear. Start fucking me."
   "Aren't you just a sweet talker," I teased as I straddled her on the bed.
   "Oh shut up," she said. I leaned down so I could suck and bite on her neck and leave hickeys. I knew where her sensitive spot was at this point and that was always a fun thing to fuck with. I would always lick circles around her sensitive spot until she got sexually frustrated and that's exactly what I was doing now.
   "S-Stop teasing me!" She exclaimed.
   "Fine," I said as I started to bite and suck on her sesitive spot, which made her moan. I moved slow, teasing circles around her clit.
   "I h-hate you," she said as her face turned slightly red.
   "You're gonna have to beg for it, slut," I smirked. She knows I don't mean it in a mean way.
   "Kyouka, I want you to shove your fingers inside of me!" She shouted, "make me your slut! Please! I'm soaking wet!"
   "Good," I said before I thrusted two fingers inside of her. She moaned and used one hand to clutch the bedsheets. I moved them back and forth quickly as I added another finger which made her moan louder.
   "F-Fuck..!" She moaned, "I'm go-gonna cum..!" I stopped moving my fingers and smirked.
   "Beg," I said as I gently grabbed her chin.
   "Please let me cum for you, Kyouka!" She shouted, "I want to please you and prove that I'm your fucking slut!"
   "Good," I said as I moved my fingers quickly which caused her to cum. I got off of her and pushed her legs apart and began to eat her out. She grabbed my head and shoved it in deeper as soon as my tounge slid inside of her.
   "O-oh fuck..!" She exclaimed, "how a-are you so good at this..?" I smirked as I moved my tounge back and forth quickly. Suddenly the door swung open.

                    -Momo's POV-
   I must of been too focused on Jirou fucking me sensless because when the door swung open I wasn't expecting it. Todoroki came in and my god did he look pissed. Jirou stopped eating me out and she pulled the covers over everything but our heads.
   "You're fucking Jirou from highschool?!" Todoroki shouted, "when the hell where you gonna tell me this?!"
   "I was gonna break up with you tonight!" I shouted. I threw my clothes back on.
   "You couldn't wait to fuck her one more night?!" He shouted as he pulled me out of the room by my wrist.
   "I'm sorry she's better at fucking me then you are!" I shouted. He swung his hand so I closed my eyes and flinched but I didn't feel anything hit me but I heard a slap. I opened my eyes and saw Jirou had smacked his hand.
   "She might of cheated on you but that doesn't mean you can fucking hit her!" Jirou shouted as she grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. We jumped on her motorcycle and she handed me her leather jacket. I put it on before we drove off and gave Todoroki the middle finger.

   "Looks like we can fuck all we want now," Jirou said as she smirked.
   "Maybe tomorrow," I said, "my legs feel like jello because of you." I laughed and so did Jirou.
   "Will you be my girlfriend, Momo?" She asked.
   "Of course, Kyouka," I replied as I smiled. We went inside and watched a movie after that. We ended up falling asleep on the couch together with her laying on my stomach as I had one of my hands in her hair and my other hand on her ass.