MomoJirou - Caught (Fluff)

(somethin quick cause i gotta work on the next part of the bnha twitter au)

                    -Jirou's POV-
   It was a nice warm weekend to everyone in the dorms, but everyone but me left the dorms to go have fun and I decided to just sit and clean up my room while I had the chance. I had managed to get one of Yaomomo's sweaters the other day so I was wearing that because...well...I liked the smell of her perfume, alright? I planned to take it off once people started getting back to the dorms so no one would see me. I decided to turn on some music and sing along since it's not like anyone would hear me, right?

                    -Momo's POV-
   I was looking through my room for one of my favorite sweaters, but I couldn't find it. I groaned and I plopped down on my bed, giving up. That was until I heard music come from Jirou's room.
   "Jirou's here and not out with Kaminari?" I wondered as I stood up, "maybe she knows where my sweater is." I left my room and walked over to the purple haired girl's dorm to ask. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer but I didn't get one.
   "She most likely can't hear me knocking over the music," I thought, "good thing she gave me this." I pulled out the extra key to her dorm that she gave me. I unlocked the door and opened the door. Right away I noticed she had her back turned to the door and...was she in my sweater? I felt my face flush red at the sight. I reached for her phone and paused the music. Before I could speak up, she kept singing as if the music was still there. Her singing voice was absolutely stunning. She turned around and noticed me.
   "Y-Yaomomo!" Jirou exclaimed as her face turned red, "I-I can ex-explain!"
   "You don't have to," I said as I walked over to her, "your singing voice is amazing by the way."
   "Thanks," she said as she smiled gently, "do you want your sweater back..?"
   "I think it looks just fine on you," I said.
   "My crush thinks I look nice in her sweater," she said, "this has to be a dream." I gently cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. She kissed back after her shock went away and we pulled apart.
   "Did that feel like a dream?" I asked as I held her hand.
   "No," she answered as she gently squeezed my hand, "will you be my girlfriend?"
   "Of course."