Chapter 2

I woke up from my sleep by Addy who shook me.

"We are here." She closed her book and stopped it properly in the bag.

I looked out at the area where I was going to spend my next two weeks.

There were three huge cottages in the camping area, or camping area was probably excessive to call it. It was modern but tried to achieve a certain forest's charm with wooden cottages and a large campfire in the middle of the three houses.

We took our luggage and waited for the teacher to give us orders. Ms.dewall was talking to a woman a bit away and looked very thoughtful. Finally she shook her hand with the woman and both went towards our direction.

"Okay everyone! There has been a little misunderstanding here at Washington United Camp with the schedule, so a class from Washington Spear High has booked the same weeks as us here but there are both rooms and space over to us so we decided to cooperate." Ms.dewall said.

"One more class? We are already over twenty people. "Addy complained to me.

"Hello and welcome! My name is Elisabeth Wood but you can shortly call me Mrs.wood. We are happy to join you during the next two weeks. We have already decided that the boys will belong to cottage one and the girls will stay in cottage two, all teachers will be in cabin three. There are two beds in each room. We can meet here in about a hour and go through more of the rules. "

Me and Addy went to cottage number two with our packing. Christine and her friend or more likely her slave Caroline hurried into the cottage hoping to get the best room.

"Does Caroline and Christine really believe there is a room with a private spa?"

"If there had been such a room, she would have made sure her dad paid extra for her to get it." Addy said.

We walked through the white painted corridor until we reached a blue door, B22. I opened the door and was pleasantly surprised. The room was not large but it was fresh and newly renovated. The beds were made up and not the glimpse of a single dust.

"I could move in here." Addy settled down on one of the beds and looked around in the room.

I started to fill the wardrobe with my clothes and put my perfumes and hygiene items in a cabinet.

"Woah, Em come here and check out." Addy waved at me to come to her at the window.

"Look down there." She pointed at some topless guys down on the courtyard who played American football.

"Oh Addy, you might get a chance for romance in the next two weeks?" I pushed her lightly.

A loud noise shouted, it came from the outside.

"It might mean that we should go out again?" Addy started to put on her shoes.

Addy was right and we gather again. It was full of people gathered around a small scene.

"Hello and welcome to Washington United Camp, in short WUC." Mrs.Wood said in the microphone on the stage. "Today it is about becoming comfortable so you will have to pack up in peace and quiet, at five PM it is time for dinner and at eight PM there will be mingle here at the bonfire." Everyone started to applaud and whistle. "But tomorrow the seriousness begins and because we are so many we will have to divide you into groups but we will come back with that during dinner."

"We have already packed up so what do you want to do?" Addy asked me.

"We can take a walk and look around."

The area was not huge but there were many fun activities, there was a gym, a pool and a short distance from the camp was a small lake.

The september sun shined up the sky and gave much heat. My mother had made sure that I had options for every weather so she had packed everything from college sweaters to thinner blouses. She knew that I didn't like blouses but she tried to convince me that it suited me better than the black clothes I usually wore. Right now I wore a black shoulderless top, I liked how my blonde hair became a contrast to the dark fabric. My black jeans had holes at the knees and on my feet I wore a pair of gray low boots with a heel.

We arrived at the grass we had seen from our window and seated us down on the ground. People came walking everywhere and talking to each other.

A weird feeling got to my stomach when I saw Keaton and Christine on a bench at the house wall. He held her while she casually ignored him by checking her phone.

"Do you want us to go Em?" Addy asked. She was so genuinely kind all the time, Addy would fit well in a halo because it reflected her personality.

"No, it's alright, I just as well get used to it. It has been almost a year now and he hasn't said a word to me since I scolded at him that night." I remember it as if it were yesterday. Me and Keaton would celebrate New Years together but he never appeared at the party we had planned to go to. He had instead been to Christine's party where she probably had charmed his pants off and let her friend film when they were making out and then sending it to me. I had missed the twelve-stroke when i went to Christine's house to personally scoled him out. He didn't even blink at me, it was like everything we had gone through the year we were together didn't mean anything, like it had never happened.

"It's so disgusting off him that he pushes it up in your face like this." Addy took a bite of the apple she had brought with her.

"It's better that I just forget about it and focus on something else." I took the apple from her and took a bite.