Chapter 3

"Good afternoon everybody!" Ms.Dewall said in the microphone inside the dining room. "Hope you have been comfortable and that you have seen you around here at WUC. We have now fixed so that you get SMS about everyday's schedule and activities on your phones. I will go through some of our main rules. The girls may not sleep over with the boys and the boys will not sleep over with the girls, you should not be out later than ten PM are some of our rules. Don't forget that we are available if you have any questions. "

Addy and I took our food trays to an empty table and sat down. At a table nearby I saw how Keaton fed Christine with grapes. I didn't feel jealous but it was of course an annoying sight.

Two girls arrived at our table.

"Hey, can we sit here?" Asked a curvy brunette.

"Absolutely." I replied.

"Oh nice, my name is Erica and this is my friend Anisha we are from WSH, you have to be from New York right?" Erika's long brown hair was curly and beautiful, she had a special style, she wore a neon green lace top with white floral jeans. Her friend Anisha was a Middle Eastern beauty with black thick hair reaching her shoulders, wearing a purple sweater with black white striped pants.

"Yes, New York Elite private school. My name is Addy and this is my cousin Emery. "Addy smiled at them.

"Isn't that a school for celebrity children?" Anisha asked bitter.

"My dad is a great-selling author." It was something I didn't want to boast about but now she wondered.

"And my dad works at our school as a teacher." Addy smiled.

"Wow that's cool." Erica said frankly. "By the way are you are going to the campfire tonight?

"Yes." I replied.

"So fun, you can come to our room, number A12. Maybe we can get ready together?" Erica was so nice.

"Yes it sounds super nice, we can come by seven PM." We decided.

I looked up and saw that Christine looked at my direction. When our eyes met, she pointed her middle finger to me. I ignored her, she would not ruin this trip for me.

The hours went by, me and Addy tried different outfits for the evening. Addy finally decided to wear a blue long-sleeved dress and I chose a black tight dress where the shoulders were bare with high black boots. We were going to fix our hair and the rest at Erica and Anisha's room.

When we knocked on their door, Erica opened.

"Hello!! Fun to see you again, step on. "Erica cheerfully said and we stepped on. Anisha sat on her bed and painted her nails black.

"Do you want something to drink?" Erica wondered. "We have wine and water to offer."

"Wine? How did you get hold of it? "Addy wondered.

"The teachers have no idea what we pack in our bags, probably there are more people who thought like us." Erica took a sip of wine from her mug.

I had been drinking before but if we got caught by the teachers my parents would kill me. I have seen Addy drink at partys before but I have never seen her wasted.

"Ehm .. Yes, thank you." Addy said and received the mug Erica gave her. She filled up a mug and gave it to me.

The wine tasted bad at first but it got better after every sip. Erica helped me with my hair, I wanted as nice curls as her.

Anisha had flattened her hair so it was straight like a nail, she wore a black jumpsuit with black heels. Erica had a red dress that reached her just above her knees and wore a camo jacket.

"I'm starting to feel something now." Erica laughed. I also started to feel that the alcohol reached my head.

"Whoever gets banged first tonight wins." Erica laughed and held up the mug in the air.