Chapter 33

My whole family sat gathering around the dinner table. Auden talked about his guitar lesson which apparently had gone very great, I have never met a guy who is more talented than my brother.

"My guitar teacher said that I might can play a solo on the seniors winter ball, I would have to practice a lot but he said I was on a very good start." Auden smiled and blew on his spoon.

"It's amazing, you're so good so there won't be any problems." My mother smiled even wider.

"We are very proud of you Auden." My father smiled so that his dimples appeared.

"By the way, I'm driving you to school tomorrow Auden. Emery still doesn't feel so good." Mom wiped herself around her mouth with a napkin.

My dad looked down the table. He thought of something, probably no good thoughts because he always got those wrinkles in his forehead when something worried him.

My brother also noticed.

"The soup was great mom, I can help you with the dishes." Auden asked.

"Oh, no hun I can take care of it." My mother began to rise from the chair.

"Did he hurt you Emery?" My dad said,

"Hardin, not now." My mother said,

"Because if he did, then you have to tell me." My dad's eyes glowed jade green.

"Hardin!" My mother punched her hand on the table. A glass fell down and crashed.

Silent filled the room.

My dad didn't seem to notice because his green eyes stared right into me.

"Dad?" Auden tried to get my dad's attention.

He shook his head and looked at my mother's hold. He quickly got up and ran to her.

"I'm so sorry Tessa .." He said it low.

She looked at him carefully.

I got up from the table and went to my room. Can somebody just ask about my day? Can't we just pretend that nothing had ever happened ..

I didn't care that the clock was only eight in the evening, I crawled into bed and close my eyes until I fell asleep.

Black curls tickled my face. He lays over me, his chest was bare and his olive-colored skin shone like gold when the morning sun's rays hit him through the window.

"Can't we stay here all day?" I asked him and drew circles with my finger on his chest.

"Do you mean we should be skipping school? You are bad influence on me. " He laughed soundly but amused. That was what I had told him in the museum.

He kissed me on the neck, then at the ear. It made my body tremble.

"Breath .." He whispered in my ear.

I took a deep breath. He caught my lower lip between his teeth and bet loosely.

"Say you want me." He kissed me.

"I want .." Oh no, not again.

"I don't hear you." He continued whit another kiss.

"I .." Something disturbed, a sound .. It didn't stop sounding.

I opened my eyes and noticed that my mobile vibrated. Was anyone calling? How much was the clock?

I checked the screen and noticed that it was my alarm that rang, wow I must have slept deeply .. The sun shone through the curtains. The clock was about eight in the morning which meant that my dad was already at work and my mother probably drowe Auden to school.

My display was empty, no new SMS from Kian. Has he got tired of me? Was I just a phase for him?

I got out of bed, put my feet in the slippers and went out to the kitchen. I saw the bread lying in a basket, my belly didn't like the idea of ​​bread. I opened the fridge and saw the yogurt, cereal would be fine.

I poured up a bowl and sat down at the table. On today's schedule there was Gossip girl marathon and nothing else. I hated being sick. 

The sofa became uncomfortable after three episodes, I twisted myself but it didn't get any better. I got up and stretched myself. My mom wasn't home yet, she was going to a meeting with the bank or whatever it was.

I went into my room and stood in front of the mirror. My eyes were swollen and dark, my cheekbones was very sharp, It looked like I was starving now. I released my blonde hair out of the knot to make a new one. My clothes smelled old and used. But who the hell cares. I sat down on the little spot by the window and looked out at New York. People walked on the street with full stress, a lady who looked like she could be part of Vouge Magazine walked past a hobo lying on a small mattress. Wow, how life can turn out different.

I needed to get my thoughts out, I can't keep everything within me anymore. I went into the small office we had in the apartment, it was the chaos of all the papers and scripts that lay at the computer. I opened a cupboard and rooted something I could write on. A small black book fell down in front of my feet. I opened it and saw that it was empty. Perfect, a small diary to write all my thoughts in.

I went back to my room and sat down at the window. How do you even start?

*Dear diary ... No it sounds ridiculous .. But hey .. Who am I say hey to.. I suck ..*

I pressed the pen on my mouth.

*I dont feel good right now, life doesn't treat me well. I've been fooled, my heart is crushed once again, worse this time. Much*

*He was the most beautiful, funny and nicest guy I've ever met. But also the worst, horrible and darkest man I've ever opened up to. The devil was God's favorite angel once, right? I would had done the same, let him rotten for a eternity in a place where the darkness only became darker. But it stings in me, it hurts me. God must miss the devil? After all, he was his favorite. Right?*

Sorry for the break, i hope you all feeling well! Let's talk in the comments, XX