Chapter 14

I had been touched before, there was one person before Kian who had ever touched me like that. At that time, I thought he was the only one for me, the only one who could ever touch me but now that I was touched by Kian, I realized how blind I was before.

He lay beside me, he held my hand in his and kissed every finger one by one.

"Do you want me to do something for you?" I asked him.

He looked at me before he kissed me.

"I don't want to rush anything with you, you're a girl worth waiting for."

I smiled at him, my heart was in flames when he was close to me.

Kian got up, too soon. He put on his shirt and combed his hair with his hand.

"Are you coming to the campfire tonight?" He asked. I nodded in response, I hope I feel better until then. Right now my head still hurts and if I knew my new squad right, they would like to drink alcohol tonight.

My phone vibrated, it was my mother who called.

"You should probably go now Kian, I'll try to get to the campfire tonight." I said, he kissed me on the cheek before leaving the room.

I answered the phone.

"Hi mom."

"Honey, are you alright, Ms.Dewall called me and told me what happened." My mother's soft voice sounded upset.

"It's fine, it was an accident .. I feel better now."

"I'm glad to hear that sweetheart, how is everything?"

"Everything is good here Mom, how is Dad and Auden?"

"Dad is working hard on his new book and Auden is preparing for a concert. "Mom always sounded so proud when she talked about Auden, I love my little brother, he is really talented.

We talked on the phone about half an hour before we hung up. It felt nice to hear her voice again.

The hours passed by and I decided to join the campfire tonight. I wouldn't drink anything and probably go home early but I didn't want to miss out on the time I had left here. A week had passed and the time with Kian began to run out of the sand.

Addy had gone to Erica and Anisha to get ready before me. I wore my black pants with a black blouse-like top.
I was about to leave the room when I received an SMS from Addy.

* We are pre partying in Samuel's and Kians 'rooms, come! *

I went to the boys' cabin and knocked on the door. Addy opened, I immediately saw that she was affected by alcohol. I didn't really know if I liked her new image as a party animal, as long as she didn't do anything she would regret or was taken by the teachers, it probably wouldn't be a problem.

"Emmm, come in! Oh my God how's your head? "Erica got up and gave me a hug. She held me hard and rocked me.

"It's good thank you." I smiled at her. Anisha looked at me bitterly but looked away when I searched for eye contact with her.

"Hello beautiful." Kian greeted me. He opened his arms and caught me in a hug. I felt a slight smell of beer but he didn't seem drunk.

Ryan sat with a bottle in his hand and looked at me and Kian. Why didn't I tell him I was dating Kian, now we really pushed this up in his face.

"How are you?" Kian whispered in my ear.

"I think I will stay in the room tonight, my head is still hurting."

"Let's get out of here then." He whispered so only I heard, he blinked at me and put his hand on my back.

I said goodbye to the others in the room, Erica held me and asked me to stay for just a few more minutes. I told her that I am resting tonight and will be on party- mood again tomorrow. When Kian and I left the room, I looked back one last time and saw Ryan's facial expression mixed with jealousy and affliction.