Chapter 35

Me and Addy had stopped at a frozen yogurt place. I had taken the taste cookie dough with lots of chocolate topping and Addy took the strawberry flavor with fruits on top, we are perfect contrasts to each other.

"Did I miss something at school?" I asked Addy.

"Keaton and Christine broke up for a full three hours because he hadn't answered her while he was training. Incredibly dramatic. " She rolled her eyes.

I laughed.

"Unbelievable!"

"So when are you going to do the test?" Addy asked.

"It's the third time you ask and I still don't know Addy .." I stuffed a piece of cake in my mouth.

"Talking about the troll.." Addy nodded in a gesture that I would look behind.

In came Christine with Caroline.

"My lucky day .." In sight.

"Oh, Emery!" I heard Christine say behind my back.

"Can ice cream make you feel better or do you just skip school on full time now?" She smiled a broad, poisonous smile.

"Can you leave before I completely lose my appetite?" I asked her.

"Ohhh, she's biting." Christine laughed and Caroline joined her.

I got up and without even reacting to my movements, I pressed my yogurt into her face.

"Oh..My .." She began.

I walked out fast from the frozen yogurt place, when I heard Addy behind me we started running.

As we ran, we laughed so hard. It was a moment I had long been waiting for.

After a few blocks we stopped.

"Her face was indescribable! You will end up in so much trouble Em! " Addy laughed so hard.

"Best day ever!" I shouted.

I backed into someone.

"Hey!" I shouted, you should never trust anyone to walk into you in New York, here you get robbed super easy.

The thick black hair was covering half of his face and the eyes were hazy. Under one eye it was a dark purple bruise.

"Should we continue to meet this way?" Kian said.

I didn't get a word out. What did he do here, out of every million people you could come across in this city, it was just him.

F ** he look so good.

I took a step back and he took one step forward.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you, I was just going back to the hotel." He said, pointing up at the bus sign.

"Have you booked a hotel?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes a cheap nearby, Dangwood's something. You didn't answer the phone and I think we should talk."

"I have nothing to say to you. "My throat was tangled and grunted with sadness.

"But I have lots to tell you." He took a step towards me and I backed up again, I happened to go into a post and the worst thing happened, the pregnancy test fell out of my pocket and landed between me and Kian .

F * ck ..

He stared down at the test and slowly raised his head towards me.

I took the test and pressed it into my pocket. I gave him one last look before rushing off the scene. I didn't know if neither Kian nor Addy ran after me, my goal was to run home before anyone could catch me.

I rounded a corner and came across my next obstacle .. Christine, Caroline helped her wipe ice cream out of her red pile. Both saw me.

"Your little b*tch!" She screamed and began to run in my direction.

Once again, f * ck!

I ran back and was met by Addy.

"Em please stop!" She shouted as I ran past her.

"Addy run!" I shouted back at her.

Addy saw Christine and Caroline.

"You owe me for this!" She shouted and ran up to me.

We ran three blocks without stopping. I checked in every window if there was any place to hide, but right now we were at the expensive brand stores that had closed a long time ago, we have to run to a bar street and get lost around some people.

I checked behind, Christine and Caroline didn't show up so we slowed down.

"We must split up." I breathed heavily.

"You'll give me a diploma in friendship for everything you make me do." She breathed even more fiercely.

"I can take a taxi from here, can you make it home?" She asked me. My home was about two short blocks away.

"Yeah it's okay, here's a taxi, take it." I waved it to the edge.

"Thanks for everything Addy, I text you when I do .. You know what." I smiled gently at her and she gave me one back.

"Any time cousine." She opened the door of the taxi and jumped in.

I looked behind me and saw Christine, her eyes glowing with anger and I wish I had just taken the taxi with Addy.

I started jogging between the people who were smoking outside the clubs. In perfect timing it started to rain .. Great!

I put on my hood and looked down into the ground as I walked. The rain started pouring down from the sky. After a few meters I looked up. Dagwood's bed and breakfast.

"Why God, why?" I asked the foggy, rainy sky.

Heyyy guyys, i missed you! I have a lot of work right now so my updates are bad... But please don't give up on the story just yet! What do you think so far, omg?!

Thank you for the 20 followers, let's make it to 30 (!!)

I LOVE YOUUUUU, XOXO