Chapter 8

Ryan's mouth tasted alcohol and cigarette.

What am I doing? I let go of Ryan, he looked so confused. Oh no .. I've ruined everything. I checked against Kians' direction but he was no longer left but Anisha was still there. She looked at me tasteless and shook her head before she left.

"Did you try to make Kian jealous or what?" Everything was still spinning, but I saw that Ryan actually seemed to be upset, I thought he was a guy who kissed all girls without emotions.

"Ryan .. I." I didn't know what to say.

"What Emery?" He seemed to be hurting.

"You gav me to much alcohol, I barely drank ... anything." My head hurt.

Ryan grabbed my arm hard and threw me over his shoulder.
"You don't deserve that someone's kind to you." He said and went into the building with me.

"I'm going to vomit .." I said.

"No you are just over-dramatic, what room is it?"

He was stronger than he seemed to be, he went up to the second floor with me over his shoulder to door B22. He opened the door skillfully and threw me down on the bed.

"Do you need help removing something, because you know that I am happy to do that." He said, but understood that he was not very serious. I was really wrong about Ryan, I thought he was the guy who would take me to his room to sober up.

"Shut up Samuels." I said and drilled my head in the pillow.

The room was still spinning but I felt safe in my bed. I don't know if Kian will ever want to talk to me again and the next two weeks might be awkward when we saw each other but I might deserve it. I felt bad and needed to vomit but my brain could not remember if I had already did that or if I really needed to. How could I already be so Drunk.

"No you have to go out!"

"I can't leave her like this."

"It's against the rules, you have to go now otherwise I call a teacher."

I woke up by a conversation, when the hell did I fallen asleep. I blinked a few times and saw that Addy stood at the door and tried to make Ryan go out. What the hell is going on?

Addy closed the door and locked it.

"Addy .." I sat up in the bed. "What's going on?"

"What's going on?" She was angry. "I can tell you what's going on, but you are probably too drunk and will not remember any of this anyway. How long was Samuels here, did you had sex with him? "

I quickly got up from the bed to see if my clothes were left on me. I still had them on, thank God.

"You're so dumb Em, this could have end really badly." She took a break from her anger and took a deep breath, she breathed in through her nose and out of her mouth repeatedly.

"We'll talk tomorrow about this Em, do you need help with anything?" She walked up to me and sat down on the edge of the bed. She grabbed my hair and made a braid. She took a makeup remover wipe and stroked it lightly over my face. I couldn't keep my feelings in anymore so I started to cry. I didn't know exactly why. So far this was the worst trip of my life.

Addy hugged me and told me that everything will be fine. She did not know the reason why I was crying or what I had done but she was an angel who always was by my side.