Chapter 16

Kian and I walked together to get breakfast. The dining room was pretty empty but at the table me and Addy always had sat she, Erica and Anisha.

"I go and sit with Samuels and the gang, okay?" Kian said.

"Okay." I smiled at him, both me and Kian agreed to keep our relationship lowkey when we were around people.

I picked some granola whit vegan yogurt, Kian had a good influence on me with a vegetarian and vegan diet.

"Hi girls, did I miss some fun yesterday?" I asked and sat down at the table.

"Nothing special, we skipped the campfire aswell." Erica said.

Addy sat quietly and poked in her food. Considering how wasted she looked yesterday, it was probably no wonder she was down.

"Who won the pentatholn game yesterday?" I asked.

"Our team won." Addy said and put a spoonful of granola in her mouth. There was something very strange with her this morning, Erica was nice as usual and Anisha, well .. She was just as nice as a sour mop as usual. Why did it feel like it was something they kept away from me?

"You promised to be on party mood tonight Em, so I hope you keep your word." Erica said.

I laughed and said I will be there if Erica promises to curle my hair. She clapped her hands of excitement that she used to do and said she would love that.

Anisha got up and walked away from the table.

"Why does she hate me?" I asked Erica.

"Oh .. She .. She don't hate you, but she's just complicated. Don't worry about her, as long as no one says anything silly to her, she will stay away. "Erica put a grape in her mouth.

If it was like Erica said then I should just drop it, but it's not fun to have someone who judges every step you take, I already have Christine and Caroline ..

I spent the day running a little at the gym before me and the girls decided to meet the guys in town at a pizza place.

We stepped into the building and a lovely scent of pizza struck us. Kian and Ryan sat on a table further in, they had not received their food yet.

I sat down beside Kian, he put his arm around me and gave me one of his wonderful smiles.

A blond young girl came out with two pizzas and laid them in front of the guys.

"Alright then, one vegetarian and one pepperoni. Hope it tastes. "She smiled, especially against Ryan, but he ignored it. Erica got cravings when she saw the cheese-filled pizzas and ordered two more.

"What's wrong with you man? She totally wanted your attention. "Kian said and kicked Ryan on the leg under the table.

"Mabye I didn't want to give it to her?" Ryan said bitter.

Kian rolled his eyes and took a bite of his pizza, he offered me a bite on it. He teased me to pull it away every time I tried to take a bite.

"Get a room, f**king hell." Ryan said, taking a bite off his bit.

The waiter came in with the two extra pizzas.

"Hope it tastes." She said again and once again smiled at Ryan, he didn't even look at her.

After we finished up, we went out of the pizza place and walked to town.

"What happens now Mr.Samuels and Mr.Evans?" Erica asked scornfully.

"I'll get a tattoo, you can do what you want." Ryan had brought a toothpick from the restaurant that he was biting on.

"OMG, I also want one! I come whit you. "Erica clapped her hands.

We decided to join them at the tattoo studio. On the walls there were paintings of pin ups and the speakers were playing retro music. Not the kind of place I thought they'd choose, Ryan seems a bit more of the punk and skull type.

"Welcome!" Said a full-tattoed man behind the desk. "Tattoo or piercing?"

He didn't even ask for identification.

"Tattoo for me." Ryan said,

"Same here!" Erica burst out. "Maybe a new piercing too."

The man behind the desk seemed cheerful.

"Who Begins?"