Chapter 22

"Why are you talking to Samuels?" Addy asked.

What would I tell her? All I wanted was to put him in place for having sex with my best friend and then have the courage to falling asleep next to me? I was screwed.

"Do you two have anything to tell me?" Addy asked when none of us answered her.

"Wake up call Abby, I'm a f*ckboy, a heartbreaker and a piece of shit. Sorry if I hurt your feelings." Ryan didn't sound so sorry.

"My name is Addy! Not Abby, you're an idiot." Addy shouted to him. She turned around and ran away.

"Addy wait!" I shouted and ran a few steps but was caught by Ryan.

"Emery wait!"

"Why?" I shouted.

"Because you have to understand me." His eyes became tearful.

I couldn't stay here with Ryan to hear what he had to say. Addy was hurt, very hurt. She needed me and I needed her, the hard part was that I was probably the last person she wanted to meet right now.

"I'm sorry." I said low and trembling at the voice. Then I ran in the same direction that Addy had run, into the forest.

"Addy? Are you here? We have to talk! " I looked around.

I heard a low sobbing not far away. Addy sat on the park bench I had been sitting on a few hours ago.

I sat next to her, she had her head in her hands and cried.

"I'm sorry that I went to Ryan, I should have listened to you first." I jumped a little closer to her, but I was afraid she would run away again.
"I should have told you that I suspect that Ryan was interested. I'm interested in Kian, I think I love him. " I acknowledged.

Addy looked at me.

"I should never have been with him." She said sobbing.

"If I known you were going to do that, I would have warned you. Why did you choose Ryan to be the first one? "I asked calmly.

Addy shrugged.

"I was ashamed, Erica and Anisha talked a lot about sex and I felt outside. So if I only had sex I might understand what they meant when they talked about it instead of pretending. " She dried the tears.

I stroked her back.

"Did it hurt, you know .. When he was in you?"

Addy scratched her neck.

"Yes, very. He was .. quite big. " She laughed soft when she mentioned his size.

I laughed whit her, she is my best friend and I would take a bullet for her.

"I was going to say this earlier .." I started.

"What?" Addy asked and looked at me.

"I've had sex with Kian."

Addy smiled and we laughed together. We didn't really know why, perhaps because this was the strangest journey ever. Both Addy and I have evolved as characters during this short period in Washington.

"Are we still friends?" I asked Addy?

"Best friends." She leaned her head on my shoulder.

Addy and I stayed on that bench by the water for a while and talked, I told a lot about Kian and how I felt for him. She understood me when I said it would be hard for me to leave him. Addy said she would be there for me and support me with Ben & Jerry's and early 2000's movies, it was my favorite nights with her.

To all the people out there who feel like Addy, outside because they haven't had sex. Remember to feel no pressure and that it feels right for you. Please be careful, xoxo

Don't forget to support me by give me a follow, i love to hear what you have to say about the book so far, xx