Chapter 13

I don't want .. I don't want to. Was the only thing that went around in my head. I was in the girls' changing room in a black bikini. I was proud of my body, I loved my body but the idea that so many people would look at me gave me anxiety.

I went out into the swimming pool and saw how everyone had gathered in the stands. I had a towel wrapped tight around my body.
Out of the girls' changing rooms, Christine came out with a light blue bikini, she had no towel with her and sucked in all the looks she got on her slim and tight body. Christine was beautiful with her red hair and the freckles who climbed from her face down to her chest, she had been even more beautiful if she didn't raise herself to the skies with her self-confidence.

Addy came up to me, she had her clothes on which ment that she wouldn't swim.

"I'm cheering you! If you get the chance, throw water in Christine's eyes so they turn red and swells up." She gave me a crazy smile.

"You're insane." I said and gave her my towel. I turned around and saw Ryan, with perfect muscles and a six pack he went against me with black shorts. How long have I stared, stop looking Emery.

His gaze slipped over my body and he bit his lip, he said no comment but his eyes said everything. He stopped when Kian arrived at him, he would obviously not swim either. Even though Ryan wasn't booring to look at, I'd rather have seen Kian shirtless, he didn't even need a perfect six pack. His upper arms in the yellow shirt were convincing to me.

Kian saw me while he was talking to Ryan, I didn't hear what they were talking about, but Kian seemed to lose himself in the conversation.
I went to the others who would be in the competition.

"Can all contestants gather around me here." Mrs.Wood said in a microphone. "The competition is that one of you starts at one end of the pool and the other person is in the middle of the pool. The person down at the end of the pool should give the person in the middle a stick, when the person in the middle has received the stick, she or he should swim to the other side of the pool and put it in a box. The first team that has placed three piles in the box wins.

I decided to be the one who swims with the pile and puts it in the box, I am actually a very good swimmer.

Mrs.Wood blew in the whistle and everyone at the bottom of the pool started swimming towards us in the middle. Ryan was very quick at swimming, we might win this competition.

"Come on Emery!" I heard Addy shouting from the stands, I loved that she was cheering for me instead of her own team.

I swam as fast as I could to the other side, I was the first. I heard that people applauded from the stand and I swam back quickly to pick up the next pile.

"You're amazing blondie." Ryan said, giving me the second stick. I smiled at him and received it. Someone was catching up with me, Christine ..

I swam faster, I reached the box and practically threw the pile in the box. And the next second, the box fell over me, one of the wooden sticks hit my head and everything turned black.

"Em .."

"Emery Scott, can you hear me?"

The voices sounded like they came under the water. Unclear and stun.

I felt my chest raised and lowered with a hard force, but I was not breathing in the air. I blinked and saw the room spin, a familiar scent made me wake up.

Kians lips were pressed against mine. I threw my body aside and coughed out water.

"That's good Baby, out with everything." Kian said and patted my back. Baby?

"Emery Scott are you okay?" Ms.Dewall wondered hysterically and pushed Kian away.

I coughed out some more water from my lungs.

"Addy, help Emery to the room. Everybody else can soon have dinner break. "Ms.Dewall said

Addy did as she said and helped me to the changing room and took my stuff. We walked slowly until we finally reached the room.

I put myself in bed and felt the room spin. I still hadn't said a word.

"How are you doing, do you want anything?" Addy asked, before I even told her she put a glass of water next to my bed. I shook my head, I was completely exhausted. My head hurt where the stick had hit me, I would surely get an ugly bump .. Great.

Someone lightly knocked the door, Addy went and opened and let Kian into the room.

"I leave you two alone." Addy said and blinked at me.

He walked toward me and sat down in bed. Kian stroked my cheek and smiled. I moved in bed and gave him room to lie beside me, and he did. He looked into my eyes.

"Do you want to rest?" He asked and stroked my lips.

I shook my head and stretched myself toward him. His hand seeked into my hair and grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to him, he kissed me and I kissed him back. I felt his tongue seeking mine and opened my mouth for him, he tasted sweet and salt in the most perfect way. I grabbed his hair lightly and pulled him over me, he started kissing my neck slowly. I moaned and he responded that whit stroking his hand under my shirt. I started to pull his shirt over his head and he stopped me and pulled it over his head. Oh my .. I thought for myself. His body wasn't as small and shaped as a Ryans but Kian had a body like a muschilor fighter and had a deep V line that showed up from his pants. He kissed me again.

"Is this okay?" He asked while he kissed my neck.

"Yes .." My voice was filled with lust.

He carefully stroked his hand down on my stomach and started to unbuttoned my pants. I took a deep breath, I have lost all of my control, but in the most perfect way. He reached his hand in my panties and I had to bite my lip for not making a loud noise.