Chapter 34

The day went slow but finally the time hit six AM. I skipped dinner even though my dad wasn't home. I didn't want to be around anyone, even though it only was my mother and Auden. My dad was on a dinner meeting at a resturant with some other men from work.

It knocked on my door. I don't want to talk to anyone, so I ignored it. It knocked again and someone opened the door.

"Why don't you answer when I knock?" Addy asked.

"I didn't know it was you." I was happy to see her.

Addy went to my bed and sat down.

"How is it?" She asked.

"Fine .."

"No it's not, you know you can tell me everything?" She carefully smiled.

"I'm just so confused in my thought, I feel so sick that even my body reacts to it."

"It doesn't sound so healthy."

"No .. But probably I feel better soon."

"You don't think that you are pregnant? " Addy joked and laughed.

My body froze to ice.

"Em, I was joking .." Addy got serious.

I just looked at her.

"Emery didn't you use protection?" Addy sounded really serious now.

"Yes we did, but mabye if it wasn't a hundred percent?" I began to freeze.

"Em you have to take a test, it's been two weeks already?"

I bet my lower lip, mabye I was pregnant. No, no, no I can't be. How the hell would I explain it to my parents .. Especially my dad. Oh no, my dad absolutely shouldn't know about this.

"Em come on, we go and buy you a test." Addy got up from the bed.

"Addy .." I started.

"No, we have to do it. You will be less stressed. "

I jumped down from my place at the window and walked toward the closet. I put on black yoga pants and a black hoodie. It was cold outside now so I pulled over my leather jacket and put on my black boots.

Addy wore beige pants with a light blue top and had a matching light vest over it.

"We go out and take some air mom!" I called out in the hall.

Mom went out of the kitchen and into the hall.

"Okay, Em, take deep breaths and get some fresh air. It's getting dark out now and it's Friday night so be careful." She first kissed me on my head, then she went to Addy and gave her one too.

"We promise!" Addy shouted as we were off the door.

New York was never dark, the city was always bright and vibrant. There were people everywhere and the sounds of cars and building structures were constant. The clock was almost seven now and people were sitting in bars and pre partying for the evening's drill. I wanted a glass of wine myself, a whole bottle would actually be fine.

We went into a seven-eleven looking kiosk. Addy went straight ahead to the shelf for birth control stuff.

"I've heard that clearblue should be the best." Addy took a small box.

"Addy you don't really think I have to take a test?"

"Yes, I do, it calms both your and my nerves." She held out the box to me.

I just looked at the box. I don't want to take it.

"Fine." Addy said and went to the checkout to pay. She made it so confident.

The woman behind the cashier looked at Addy twice too much and looked a little worried.

"Good luck." She gave Addy a smile.

Addy smiled back.

"Thanks, no bag needed."

When we left the store, Addy pressed the box to me.

"So, there you go." She said,

"Thanks .."

Dont forget to follow me, help me to 15 followers XX!!
Tell me your thoughts ....